Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Astro's are now being investigated for cheating in their 2017 World Series run for stealing signals using technology. Is this now part of our 'Astro-Ball' rebuild as well?

I was going to say something witty about us stealing the plays of a team that sucks more than us. But then I couldn't think of one.

So I’m still in Hinkley watch, yet to see him, meanwhile plenty of positive articles about Nicks and actual ‘real’ pics of him, it’s like they have decided to hide him for as long as possible?

Is he in the country? Shouldn’t he be at the top of his game leading the troops?

No sporting organization promotes their liabilities, especially during a membership drive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you were a big CHF and your coach nicknamed you andre the giant / the big show etc. wouldn't that be positive? maybe it was a pisstake
You’re ignoring the fact Ken blatantly refused to pick him regardless of how well he was playing.
That might have something to do with it, words mean nothing if they aren’t backed with actions. If he was the “big show” why wasn’t he given opportunities?

From top to bottom:

Lazy
Mercenary
Lazy and mercenary
s**t
Unfairly criticised by a toxic fan base
Average
Most talented player behind Robbie, stagnated under a s**t coach. If he was so lazy why did the club never address it ?

Wanted to stay but was burned by the club who never came to the table until he got the monster deal north offered.

Being told to look else where doesn’t make you a mercenary, now if we was so “Lazy” why did get made captain earlier in the year ?

Never given an opportunity and outperformed Marshall comfortably at SANFL and despite Dixon’s injury was still not given an opportunity.

Spot on with Pittard, clearly had a licence to take it on in the early days and stagnated under a crap coach like so many others.

Again agreed, Average player but undoubtedly who gave his all and had the right attitude just lacked a bit of ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back