Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's happened to this thread? I want to hear about why Hinkley should be sacked, not rebuttals directed towards an obvious troll. Just don't reply.

Why are Adds76 posts even allowed in here? They'd be perfect for the 'I have faith in Hinkley' thread. And nobody reads that so they'd piss off real quick too.

Tbh aside from Sutcliffe and constant survival of Sam Grey win lose or if he’s invisible I feel like selection hasn’t been the diabolical levels of bad this past month it had been so that’s something

Realistically this team minus Lycett and perhaps Motlop in the pocket is our best team with players in their actual positions if we can reverse the “what happen Pear” form line we love in these situations it could be a green shoot, couldn’t it ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happened to this thread? I want to hear about why Hinkley should be sacked, not rebuttals directed towards an obvious troll. Just don't reply.

Why are Adds76 posts even allowed in here? They'd be perfect for the 'I have faith in Hinkley' thread. And nobody reads that so they'd p**s off real quick too.
If we lose against Norf and don't end up making finals, it'll be peak Sack Hinkley.

What I find funny is that people on Facebook screaming for our prison bars yet we gloss over Hinkley gutting our tradition on the one captain. Selective outrage

Ken got the masses duped
what are you on about lol nobody likes the co captaincy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back