Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time to move past the `I've lost faith' thread, people. We're in the endgame now. Brad Scott stepped down, so we've had the first kill of the season, and he was under contract too.

Ken, its time for you to do the right thing and let our club rebuild from the nothing you've forged.

KT & Kochie, its time for you to do the right thing and shove Ken towards resignation, and spend less time seeding bullshit into Dwayne's earhole.

27000 vs gws Saturday night.

That's about 18000 upset port supporters not rocking up.. let that sink in... swish it around in ya mouth a little... taste bad? It's only going to get worse...
Nah GWS don't draw great crowds even at AO against us. If we were 11-6 not 8-9 we would have only drawn 34k-37k. Last year we were 11-6 and only got 34.6k at Sunday twilight and maybe would have been 3k more for a Saturday night.

Rnd T Scoring F Scoring A R M W-D-L Venue CrowdDate
R18
H​
Greater Western Sydney
1.0 3.5 7.8 8.10​
58​
4.3 7.7 9.12 11.14​
80​
L​
-22​
4-0-5​
Adelaide Oval​
34693​
Sun 22-Jul-2018 4:10 PM​
R20
H​
Greater Western Sydney
5.5 9.10 11.13 16.15​
111​
3.6 8.6 12.9 13.12​
90​
W​
21​
4-0-1​
Adelaide Oval​
32436​
Sat 15-Aug-2015 4:05 PM​
R18
H​
Greater Western Sydney
2.2 6.3 7.5 9.6​
60​
0.2 2.7 7.11 11.13​
79​
L​
-19​
4-0-3​
Adelaide Oval​
27935​
Sun 24-Jul-2016 4:10 PM​
R19
H​
Greater Western Sydney
0.3 3.6 5.9 7.13​
55​
2.5 4.6 7.7 8.8​
56​
L​
-1​
4-0-6​
Adelaide Oval​
27591​
Sat 27-Jul-2019 7:10 PM​

9 News Adelaide
7 hrs ·
Ken Hinkley says he expects to see out his two years at Alberton, although speculation remains the final year of his contract may be conditional.

What a selfish man.

He knows by continuing as coach the dramatic effect it will have on membership and attendances. He does not care if he totally destroys the PAFC from the inside out.

Koch has to step up, if he loves the club like he suggests he will not let this happen. This is a case of short term pain for long term gain financially.
You have to open your eyes David Koch and convince the board to do the right thing for the sake of the club and it's members.

Ken will line his pockets with Port Adelaide cash and go back home to Victoria at contracts end and leave this club in disarray, without batting an eye lid Coaches are there for a short time, I want my club to be there for a long time.

It looks like we will need the voice some past players. The club don't take us seriously.

Tredrea seems to be the only past player making any noise, Wakelin has voiced an opinion on radio but we need these people that have played for the club to stand up, be strong and say what you feel, after all you are the people that wore the jumper.
As mere members and supporters, there is not much we can do but vote with our wallets and feet but that ultimately will hurt the club.

Unfortunately I don't believe it will happen in-season. Koch is too worried about "the look". :mad:

He'd be desperately looking fro some way to spin it so that it doesn't look like he f%&ked up. He's probably hoping to convince Hinkley to quit after the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players will help with the noise if they lose this weekend.

i think you are right although it might depend on how we lose.

A confused, stale and one dimensional Port performance that results in an Essendon smashing us will certainly release the wolves.

Anything that resembles an honourable loss may buy him time.

Personally, I'm tired of Ken dressing up his tactical failures as honourable losses.

Yes..it is honourable when the players battle their guts out despite Kens lack of nous and direction but I'm not seeing that anymore.

I'm seeing a team that looks confused and unsure. It's only a matter of time when this turns into a lack of committment and dissatisfaction.

We have some of the best young players in the league. We cannot afford to go any further down this path....

Unless Hinkley is a complete sociopath it’s my opinion he wants out and is currently angling for the biggest payout possible.

No sane person would want to stay in a job and an environment as toxic as it’s now become. It’s unhealthy.

I’m starting to think he is showing signs of being delusional.

I mean how can he possibly think his plan is working and yet he clearly does.

I'm just going nuclear on these * wits on various Facebook groups that keep saying

"You're not a real supporter, go support the tingles"

"You've just got to stay positive"

"Why don't you go and coach/play"

"We've got a young list and we're re building"

"We've been unlucky and we'd be in the top 4 if we kicked straight"

"We've had a lot of injuries"

ps. Donna Hinkley needs to be added to the poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back