Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

To whoever it was defending those being "positive", there is positivity and there is stupidity. There are plenty of examples of positive posters here who can at least back up their claims with something representing logic.

Stating we are a successful club who should be happy making a final every now and then is ******* stupid no matter which way you look at it. If you come on here with s**t like this you deserve to be ridiculed out of here.

We sacked RUSSELL ******* EBERT and yet we let this Delbert coach for eternity lulz

Yeah but that's like, the past man. We can't expect to win things anymore because it's hard.

The differences say between Hinkley and Clarkson is, Hinkley needs good assistants around him to make him better, Clarkson makes good assistants.

Pretty sure the difference is Hinkley is a dumbass who hasn't won * all. You don't need to know anything else.

Until Hinkley is gone we will never be good yet alone great , we need to not make finals to not waste the next 2 years minimum
One can still be wrong being right. There is no chance for me to barrack against Port, be what may...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2013 semi final

Half time PAFC 7.5 47 vs Geebung 3.6 24

Ken decides to go defensive, we kick 1 goal in the 3rd quarter and Geelong kicks 10.12 in the second half.

Another great ken hinkley moment

#sackhinkley
I suppose if we make a semi-final this year the way we approach it will show if he's learned his lesson or not.
That's something Bassett would do, and we didn't even have Bassett back then, so we know who to blame.

We have a big game tomorrow
Games against teams that have nothing to play for are not big games.

The first final is a big game and will be our last for the season.

If we can’t afford to pay out 🤡 now, and we believe this rumour that making finals triggers another year on his contract, then we can’t afford to pay him out end of next year either.

Games against teams that have nothing to play for are not big games.

The first final is a big game and will be our last for the season.

If we can’t afford to pay out 🤡 now, and we believe this rumour that making finals triggers another year on his contract, then we can’t afford to pay him out end of next year either.
I mean big game for us to be able to make the finals, which is what I consider to be big to us.
But in terms of opposition, you're correct, although Shaw can be challenging to beat at his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back