Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been saying for a long time it is the long term damage that hinkley is doing to this club that bothers me , which tells me those over them have become complete fraudsters.

Of course they're complete frauds. Another example, they broke with tradition, and appointed two ******* captains. Whose wearing the number one?

When was the last time we had a REAL captain running out there, that deserved to be captain week in week out, who every week gave 110%, who lead his men from the front? Probably going to have to ask the old timers on here to dig into their memories of the glory days in the SANFL.

Oops are we allowed to say men any more at Port Adelaide? Or have they decided to join that social cause too like they have everything else in place of winning football games and bringing home premierships.

LOL ooops, looks like I've upset some Jonas/Wines fanboys. :p

Yeah, I don't think that's the part of your post they're upset about.

You know with all the issues Ken is giving us, I have to say, Schofield hasn't looked too good either. Our midfield was pretty awful last night. I don't think he's quite ready to be our next senior coach yet. Might be better than Ken at least, but I think we'll have to look for other options.
This nonsense about schoey and our midfield where is it coming from?

I thought our clearance work numbers stacks up in the top echelon?

When you have Ryder getting pantsed and your best ruckmen languishing in the 2s this is not on Schoey...

I find it really interesting that you jump on a first year assistant coach who probably didn’t make the insane selection to leave a premiership ruckman out of the side, which really disadvantaged the midfield.

But you have been all ‘we need to give the guy who has 7 underwhelming years more time to be sure’.

What is your actual reason for giving the senior coach so many undeserved opportunities but you are quick to appoint blame to newcomers. Why?
I'm not talking about the selections, I'm talking about the structure, and our midfield was s**t last night, completely outmatched by North's.
I say this because Schofield seems to be the most popular candidate for Ken's replacement, and I personally think we have better options. Most of them are outside this club, but even Monty would be a better choice IMO.

I guess we should worry about the first step, which is getting rid of Ken, but we also need to be careful with our next appointed coach, we don't want to just toss the crown to whoever, we want to analyse our options and make sure we get it right.

As recently as 12 months ago Wines, Wingard and Polec were our three best midfielders. Two are already gone and the third might be on the way.

All entering what should be the most productive 5 years of their careers as well. It's astonishing what has been allowed to transpire over the last 18 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my biggest issues with Hinkley is what he does on game day. He appears so stoic, and rarely tries to mix things up to gain a competitive advantage until it is too late.

I turned it off halfway through the third, so maybe he did try something and I missed it.

I mean throw some players around. How much worse could it get? Put Dixon in the ruck, throw Burton up forward, try Hartlett in the midfield, play Houston back in defence. Try Rozee in the midfield or in defence. DO SOMETHING. Don't sit there like a drooling moron who is watching another game! How much worse could it get???

Last night was a show off his incompetence on game day. When we where getting smashed in possession and couldn’t hit a target he still persisted to go with a high press.

This allowed them to kill us on the turn over and have our defenders caught out of position time and time again.

At no stage did we try to change this, then doing things like playing SPP as a FF and Wines on a wing is just baffling.

God I hope he has a finals or * off clause.

One of my biggest issues with Hinkley is what he does on game day. He appears so stoic, and rarely tries to mix things up to gain a competitive advantage until it is too late.

I turned it off halfway through the third, so maybe he did try something and I missed it.

I mean throw some players around. How much worse could it get? Put Dixon in the ruck, throw Burton up forward, try Hartlett in the midfield, play Houston back in defence. Try Rozee in the midfield or in defence. DO SOMETHING. Don't sit there like a drooling moron who is watching another game! How much worse could it get???

I think I caught him smashing down a can at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back