Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trigger is that he has to make finals this year or next to trigger 2021. So if he makes the 8 this year, 2021 is triggered. If he doesnt, he has next year to make finals to trigger 2021. I am pretty sure that is it.
With that in mind are you still of the belief he is gone? All the indications are pointing that way at this stage.

It’s funny how all of the Hinkley media apologists all run with the exact same narrative on Ken.
It’s almost as if Hinkley’s management is feeding them a script....

Hopefully our future head coach isn't managed by the same person. What a campaigner.

It’s funny how all of the Hinkley media apologists all run with the exact same narrative on Ken.
It’s almost as if Hinkley’s management is feeding them a script....
His manager Peter Blucher has 40 years in sports and media and sports PR, so he knows how to play the game. Wrote a bit about him when it looked like Ken would walk 2 years ago.

Imagine the rage if crows beat the bulldogs by 1 point giving us a chance to make finals and we get smashed by Freo
I think people would be more upset if we made finals, bombed out in the first round, and kept Ken. If we make 8th, we'll be facing either Richmond, Collingwood or West Coast away. Any of those teams would skin us in a final, and the cherry on top would be two more years of Ken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people would be more upset if we made finals, bombed out in the first round, and kept Ken. If we make 8th, we'll be facing either Richmond, Collingwood or West Coast away. Any of those teams would skin us in a final, and the cherry on top would be two more years of Ken.
Crows win by a few points, miss finals and sack Pyke. We beat a hapless Peel Thunder side who are all thinking about their trip to Bali on Monday and sneak into 8th triggering Ken to the end of 2021.

Life, oh life, oh life, oh life,
Doo, doot doot dooo :musicalnote:

Well we have a beaut train wreck at the moment. It look likes Kenny has an unbeatable hand at the moment with that water tight contract. What do we do??

Make him head coach in name only.
The “phantom” head coach will be one of the support staff (bass or voss need not apply)
Ken can work in the office counting the paper clips or assisting Alfie with the boots.
Roll him out for media and game day commitments.

I know what I just typed is complete nonsense!!!
It’s just getting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back