Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyke goes after 2 missed finals campaign after a GF, Ken stays for a decade and a bit. You know that's how the script will go.

If only we had the same guts and ruthlessness as the crows. They sacked Sando and Pyke in the same amount of time we have put up with Hinkley

Didn't Sando 'step down' as well?

Whatever their contracts include, we need to find out and do the same.

If we keep Billy I'll have to give him some credit.

“I haven’t bothered to play you for 5 years despite our forward line being a literal limp d¡ck, but please stay”

- “ok”

*PRAISE KEN!*

rignanv

Team Captain
Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I blame the players as much as anything. Our players have come out and said how much they love ken. Apparently the crows players have made it quite known how unhappy they are with their coach. Our guys are just happy to cruise along and collect their pay cheque. They don't care about success. Maybe when they reflect in retirement they'll regret not being ruthless when it mattered. If they kicked up a fuss I reckon ken would be gone.

He better be gone if we don't make the 8 next year.

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I wanted ken gone too but the big difference between the crows and us is that pyke along with burton and the rest of the footy dept lost the players after the camp. Ken still has the players.

Stevepower

Rookie
Dec 3, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There is a pretty good chance the crows will be bad next year given their list, what is the bet Koch and co will be spinning" look at the crows we cant sack Ken".

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I wanted ken gone too but the big difference between the crows and us is that pyke along with burton and the rest of the footy dept lost the players after the camp. Ken still has the players.
The big difference is their list is cooked, so the slide would have happened under any coach. Our list would be top 8, probably top 4, under almost any other coach.

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
LBCo39r.jpg

Cheesey Mac

Team Captain
Mar 19, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Red Sox, Patriots
I'm feeling this odd sense of envy for Crows fans this afternoon... It sickens me

Relatively clean exit for Pyke, appeases fan base, clean slate going forward... FFS Ken, fall on your sword already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back