Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Few online saying Ross has it sewn up.

Bassett, Burns the ex-norwood likleys.

Not much love for Brad Scott out there.

“I haven’t bothered to play you for 5 years despite our forward line being a literal limp d¡ck, but please stay”

- “ok”

*PRAISE KEN!*
There will be no praise, but Billy won't stay unless he's happy, and Ken will be a big factor in that race.
And if he stays then we'll be left to assume that he's going to be played quite a bit next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol did you think all the recent posts referencing Pyke were a random event?
I was reading down at a slow pace, then I started to see more and more Pyke posts and then I checked the AFL website.
You know what though? That's what you get when you fail to keep your playing group together.

So of the teams that missed finals this year ...

Adelaide, Carlton, Fremantle, North Melbourne and St Kilda sacked their coaches.

Gold Coast's coach started in 2018. Melbourne's coach started in 2017. Sydney's coach is coming off 8 consecutive finals campaigns including a premiership and 3 grand finals. Hawthorn's coach is a 4 time premiership coach.

Aaaaaand old mate started in 2013, hasn't achieved anything, hasn't even made the finals 4 of the past 5 years, but here we are.

Now that Adelaide footy journos have got their man sacked from the crows and the new Adelaide coach will get a honeymoon period , Rucci and co will need a whipping boy so look out Kenny. It’s history repeating.

Someone please tell me Bassett is out of contract so he can move sideways into the Crows. You can't move just to become a Senior Assistant can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back