Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember that time Richmond signed young Alex Rance to an extension and then made him play forward because they refused to play Jack Riewoldt, and then after he did ok but not great as a forward they dropped him, and played the ghost of Patrick Bowden in defence instead?

IS KEN INTO HARNESS RACING OR ONLY THE GREYHOUNDS?

I HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND THAT LEGENDARY PORT ADELAIDE ASSISTANT COACH, bRYAN MCMILLAN, WENT ON TO BECOME A HORSE TRAINER (VIDEO BELOW).

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT KEN AND bRYAN KNOW EACH OTHER FROM THE TRACK AND bRYAN HAS BEEN HELPING KEN OUT WITH COACHING AND THAT IS THE REASON THAT WE ARE SO ******* s**t AT FOOTBALL?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I HAVE DONE SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND THAT LEGENDARY PORT ADELAIDE ASSISTANT COACH, bRYAN MCMILLAN, WENT ON TO BECOME A HORSE TRAINER (VIDEO BELOW).

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT KEN AND bRYAN KNOW EACH OTHER FROM THE TRACK AND bRYAN HAS BEEN HELPING KEN OUT WITH COACHING AND THAT IS THE REASON THAT WE ARE SO ******* s**t AT FOOTBALL?

This is like a window into another universe.

Wow.

I'm starting to feel helpless now, they refuse to listen to supporters and just keep doing what they want. I just can't condone what the current administration are doing to our club, they will not see my cash.

It's just one s**t thing after another, the players must be feeling it too, in particular Burton & Lycett, they must be wondering what the hell have they gotten themselves into.

I think I have posted this before but we should replace Not Giving In with this next year

This would also be appropriate for the fans' feelings towards the club right now

This makes so much sense.

What sort of a psychopath hangs around in such a toxic environment, that he created, where huge numbers of people despise him, just to collect a cheque?

This, I know it's a lot of money, but ******* hell! it's not as if he will be destitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back