Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get DC back in some official capacity at the PAFC.

Don't care what that role is.

Just as long as it's a position of real influence and authority that makes a difference to the "it's too hard" mentality and the culture and displays of mediocrity that abound in the club at the present time.

So much like Jack :thumbsu::cool::)

Although I suspect you're already a member of, go join the Ken Oaths facebook group of sad pathetic individuals too wrapped up in their teal rubbish who also just like you can't handle criticism of Hinkley, or calls for him to be sacked and kicked out of the club before he and the other two K's destroy whats left.
Maybe while you're in your little group of like minded sooks, you can evaluate why it's ok to harass an individual (who posts here and is quite frequent in facebook groups), but it's not ok to call for the coach to be sacked or be critical of his failure as a coach. And you know who I'm talking about, there's no need to repeat his name because he cops enough villification from you farts in that scummy Ken Oath group already.

It's a real shame that while Port fans are passionate, they aren't passionate enough to picket the club it self every training session and stage protests outside the stadium where/when he arrives along with club heirarchy like Koch and KT, and within the stadium particularly behind the goals and around the coaches box. While the AFL would no doubt sick it's media lackys on to us to discredit the unrest within the membership/fan base, there'd be plenty of media attention on it regardless. That club would be under even more pressure.

because at the end of the day, screw Ken, Koch, Keith, and screw every little "I'm a port adelaide power fan" moron who has infiltrated this once great club and brought it to the pathetic lows it is at now. Because the s**t house place we are at today, is because of those mentioned above.
Because those are the sorts of "fans" we have seen our numbers go up with, mostly, and it's because of their acceptance of mediocrity and "good try" "better luck next time" bullshit apathy and attitude, that has allowed scum mongrel dogs like Koch, Ken and Keith to get in, and do what they're doing, from destroying the clubs traditions to destroying the clubs playing list because they use it as their play thing.

fu** the lot of ya.

Spot on ! I couldn’t careless what these happy clappers think. 9th 10th 10th the vindication continues

This is coaching

Remember when Koch publicly questioned the players after the EF loss to West Coast in 2017 and they all had a sook?

No Ports coach is going to get away with calling any of this squad a disgrace and definitely not in public. That may have worked at the old premiership winning Ports but it doesn't cut it at New Age Ports.

Already discussed in another thread, but Cahill’s spray made things worse for Halep, not better. She had her worst game for the match directly after it, making unforced errors and not scoring a single point.

But it was good coaching?

"I'm pretty sure that I deserved it because I was not calm," Halep said in a news conference, according to WTA Insider.

"I changed something in my attitude.

"Everyone knows that I'm working on that. I was a little bit p***** at myself that I did that. I'm sure that I made him p***** also."

So she’s already thinking about how she’s lost focus and is pissed off about it, and he comes along and basically tells her what she already knows? She says she wasn’t calm, and he goes after her and makes her even more agitated?

It was rubbish coaching. What made it worse was that he’d done completely the opposite earlier in the week:

"He told me good advice. He gave me advice that I'm playing OK, even if I thought I'm not playing very solid during the match.

"He told me that I'm OK and I can serve better, which is true. Even if I didn't serve great in this match, in the end was a little bit better.

"Yeah, advice about the game, so he helped me. I'm happy that Darren is back. He gave me a little bit of power also."

The difference is she lost the game he went after her in and won the game he encouraged her in.

It should be put up as a poster of what not to do vs what to do.

Get DC back in some official capacity at the PAFC.

Don't care what that role is.

Just as long as it's a position of real influence and authority that makes a difference to the "it's too hard" mentality and the culture and displays of mediocrity that abound in the club at the present time.

So much like Jack :thumbsu::cool::)
President 2021.

I have a sneaky feeling it will happen.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is coaching

This is one of my favorite coaching stories.

During a practice session for the Green Bay Packers, things were not going well for Vince Lombardi's team (the late, great coach of the Packers). Lombardi singled out one big guard for his failure to "put out". It was a hot, muggy day when the coach called his guard aside and leveled his awesome vocal guns at him as only Lombardi could. "Son, you are a lousy football player! You're not blocking, you're not tackling, you're not putting out. As a matter of fact it's all over for you today, go take a shower." The big guard dropped his head and walked into the dressing room. Forty-five minutes later when Lombardi walked in, he saw the big guard sitting in front of his locker still wearing his uniform. His head was bowed and he was sobbing quietly.

Vince Lombardi, ever the changeable but always the compassionate warrior did something of an about face that was typical of him. He walked over to his football player and put his arm around his shoulder "Son", he said "I told you the truth. You are a lousy football player. You're not blocking, you're not tackling, you're not putting out. However, in all fairness to you, I should have finished the story. Inside of you, son, there is a great football player and I'm going to stick by your side until the great football player that is inside you has a chance to come out and assert himself." With these words, Jerry Kramer straightened up and felt a great deal better. As a matter of fact he felt so much better he went on to become one of the all time greats in football and was voted the all-time guard in the first 50 years of professional football. Lombardi's Green Bay Packers also went on to win 3 consecutive championships.

Later, when Lombardi moved to Washington, many people wondered how he would handle Sonny Jurgensen, the talented but undisciplined quarter-back. They didn't wonder very long. On the first day of practice one of the reporters baited him with a question about Jurgensen. Lombardi called Sonny to his side, put his arm around him and said "Gentlemen, this is the greatest quarter-back to ever step on a football field." Jurgensen went on to have his best year ever.

Lombardi saw the good in others, told them the truth [brutally when necessary], treated them as he saw them and helped develop the 'good' that was inside them.

Voss v Hinkley, one can only be sacked which one would you choose?

I’d select Voss.

Hinkley has shown with the right assistant support he has been close, Voss hasn’t shown anything.

I’d select Voss.

Hinkley has shown with the right assistant support he has been close, Voss hasn’t shown anything.

brisbane were starting to show signs of improvement when voss was shown the door.

ken the stink has shown nothing for the past 5 years, after riding on a wave of emotion and fitness advantage in 2014.

I would have thought a Defense and Space professional would have be more articulate.

I’d select Voss.

What's more likely to turn the club around, keeping Hinkley and shuffling the assistants around (as we've done for 5 years), or changing the man at the top?

Hinkley would have to be the one to go.

I’d select Voss.

Bloody hell man how many assistants do you want us to go through. Hinkley is the main problem

I wonder if all these philosophers (w***ers) of the past, knew that they were talking about Ken Hinkley.

Just goes to show that even the greats need editing.

brisbane were starting to show signs of improvement when voss was shown the door.
the media will tell you the same thing about ken after we sack ken, ignoring why the low base to be ‘improving’ from happened.

Today marks the 5th Anniversary of my first meeting with Ken Hinkley (it came up on Facebook).
Back then he seemed to have all the answers, but looking back it was based on bluff and being better than the dark years. The crux of our conversation was about how we seem to out run teams (it was the Burgess era), I asked how we managed to get our fitness to the next level. He told me we hadn't really, but everyone believed we had and that was what worked.
The problem with bluffing is that it only takes one person to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back