Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happens as lot with Port.They start a game badly and continue to play that way all game.Some recent examples are V Wcoast and Brisbane.
I really thought Port would come out after halftime last night breathing fire.Using the ball terribly and putting teammates under pressure.
Does Ken have a Plan B if something goes wrong.Does he have favourite players and ignore good form at the Magpies.

Imagine a world where you kept your job despite being a failure over almost 10 years, and the reason you keep it is because a few people at work like you.

A mate just asked, “when’s the last time we worked back into a game we were well down in?”

Another suggested the Motlop Showdown, where we were consistently 20-odd down up to halftime.

I checked the scoring progression:

3FB39164-F35D-4289-B8FD-326090CFAE50.jpeg

Where would this club and certain employees be without Robbie Gray? Just a lazy six schnags in the space of half an hour of footy.

A mate just asked, “when’s the last time we worked back into a game we were well down in?”

Another suggested the Motlop Showdown, where we were consistently 20-odd down up to halftime.

View attachment 1117294

Where would this club and certain employees be without Robbie Gray? Just a lazy six schnags in the space of half an hour of footy.
And we still tried our best to lose it at the end:
qzgS6LX.jpg

Thank god for some players being able find that "magic" at times, 'cause our game plan seems reliant on it.

And we still tried our best to lose it at the end:
qzgS6LX.jpg

Thank god for some players being able find that "magic" at times, 'cause our game plan seems reliant on it.

The Wingard Showdown, Gray’s 2014 and Boak’s 2020 should get a fat contract extension

View attachment 1117294

That horror of "how am I going to explain this" in the Saints game saved by the Paddy2Roberto brilliance quickly turned to * you, pay me in the 2017 post season. Hope Robbie is earning a commission for Kenny's payday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another dismal loss, another uninspiring presser from our Ken. More shoulder-shrugging acceptance, more "that's what happens in a tough competition", more stating the obvious about what happened and nothing about how they'll go about changing it. He gives no reason to believe that these continual failures will ever end under his watch. He'll surely be the most non-achieving 10 year coach in footy history. What the hell do people see in this guy?

Another dismal loss, another uninspiring presser from our Ken. More shoulder-shrugging acceptance, more "that's what happens in a tough competition", more stating the obvious about what happened and nothing about how they'll go about changing it. He gives no reason to believe that these continual failures will ever end under his watch. He'll surely be the most non-achieving 10 year coach in footy history. What the hell do people see in this guy?

To your last point - ‘stability’

"It's a tough competition and someone has to lose" but that's OK because we are just "a little battler club from Alberton". People expecting us to have success in the AFL are being unrealistic, delusional even. We can't expect success but at least we can have stability.

What is Ken on?

"Doesn't make an iota of difference the inside 50 count, it's efficiency" ....
This is the same guy that only a couple of seasons ago was saying that repeat inside 50 entries were more important than actual scoring.

Clueless.

This isn't just Hinkley btw I hate the lack of creativity in current gameday coaching when a team is flat from the get-go, make a big positional change if ya monster forward is having mare put him on the pine for ten minutes, try a different look fck me is it that radical to shelve the system for half an hour.
I've heard on good authority Ken's only approach is just to yell more. There's no tactics, the other coaches just STFU cause it's not worth the hassle. He spends the entire game ranting and raving behind his hand whilst making zero changes.

Like any workplace, some players do not respond to just being screamed at. It's more nuanced than that now. He's a dinosaur that's past his prime unfortunately.

What is Ken on?

"Doesn't make an iota of difference the inside 50 count, it's efficiency"

AGREED

"And we have been pretty good at that for a long period of time"

WHAT THE???

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's either delusional or dishonest. It's been one of our most obvious failings for the last 7 years!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back