Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’ve seen it [the incident] once and concussion is the outcome,” Hinkley said.
“We don’t want and need that in the game.

“Scott will take what comes in that place.

“We’re better off as a competition when we protect the players.”

must be a great feeling for the players when the coach hangs you out to dry. has that ever happened before for a tackle?
i can understand it if its something like gaff's punch or the jonas elbow, but i dont remember hearing another coach throw a player under the bus for an incident where anything between 1-4 weeks is possible.

“I’ve seen it [the incident] once and concussion is the outcome,” Hinkley said.
“We don’t want and need that in the game.

“Scott will take what comes in that place.

“We’re better off as a competition when we protect the players.”

must be a great feeling for the players when the coach hangs you out to dry. has that ever happened before for a tackle?
i can understand it if its something like gaff's punch or the jonas elbow, but i dont remember hearing another coach throw a player under the bus for an incident where anything between 1-4 weeks is possible.
Self sabotage. This is standard stuff for our coach when things are going well.

Trying to be magnanimous is one of Hinkley’s weird ways.
No reason at all he should have said that.

Fuvk him. Then sack him.

Gary Rohan elbows Lachie Neale off the ball and Chris Scott's reaction is 'nothing in it ... did you see Neale push him in the chest!'.

Similar when Dangerfield knocked Kelly into tomorrow.

Hinkley? He did everything but say Lycett should get 4 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually impressive how poorly he can make a talented team play. Another game over at quarter time.

Its like he's watched coaches who actually achieved something like Clarkson and Hardwick and gone yeah.. I can be relaxed leading up to a game..

Then we come out and piss the game away in the first 20 minutes.

The worst thing is that we are not even competitive vs top-4 teams. We don't just lose, we get smashed.

Our game plan is s**t

Lock the ball in forward half and dominate the game for long periods and score in a really inefficient manner.. it doesn't work mate.. it requires you to be significantly better than the other team. If the other team is on top for 10 minute we concede 7 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back