Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems like every season I am bracing myself to watch a favourite Port player of mine run around in another team’s colours. Why Port?

At least Doogs’ career wasn’t completely wasted on the sidelines until it was too late like Butcher’s so I suppose that is something.

wingard will be ok, if the Hawks push him into the midfield his body will break down, you just have to accept him as a 40-50 goal small forward, id still rather Duursma & Butters any day of the week, in fact if someone offered me Wingard for Duursma id tell them there dreaming

Nah completely disagree. He is a midfielder now who can go forward for short periods of time. He has been a below average forward for 4 years now.

Will be an impressive midfielder.

wingard will be ok, if the Hawks push him into the midfield his body will break down, you just have to accept him as a 40-50 goal small forward, id still rather Duursma & Butters any day of the week, in fact if someone offered me Wingard for Duursma id tell them there dreaming

He could very well end up a good player, but duurs has played one promising season. Plenty of players have a good first year and go backwards or nothing comes of it. You'd be mad if you took him in a straight swap over Wingard.

Lycett/Ladhams thing wont work under Hinkley I'm sure he'll try it briefly play them out of form etc. he's incapable of managing a two prong ruck system.
Said exactly the same thing about Lobbe and Ryder and Lycett and Ryder. I'm sure he has dementia.
Edit: Hinkley not Jimmy!

Last edited:
Hinkley still being employed at Port Adelaide is a bloody joke.

The club as whole has sent out the message to the football world, that we accept mediocrity and our best talent can be traded to any club.
Besides the reduction in value for sponsors directly from having the bozo still in charge, him still being there means they know they can threaten to walk away at any negotiations to get deals for under market rates. Koch the 'financial guru' pisses me off so much when he can't/won't see the damage to the bottom line is so much more keeping him.

Hinkley still being employed at Port Adelaide is a bloody joke.

The club as whole has sent out the message to the football world, that we accept mediocrity and our best talent can be traded to any club.
He's gone by round 12. Just delaying the inevitable really.

They asked him if he did anything to better himself on SEN and he stated he just wanted to have a quiet break. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure what it says about low standards, but this seems shockingly aware - has he ever actually accepted this openly before?

View attachment 805715
He’s as inaccurate as our forward line delivery. If our defence is s**t hot why do we divert players to it from other zones so often

He’s as inaccurate as our forward line delivery. If our defence is s**t hot why do we divert players to it from other zones so often

Yeah I'm referring more to openly acknowledging the inefficiency of the forward line

Of course the other issue with talking about our defence is that our 2019 defensive unit had Dougal Howard. Our 2020 defensive unit does not.

Yeah I'm referring more to openly acknowledging the inefficiency of the forward line

Of course the other issue with talking about our defence is that our 2019 defensive unit had Dougal Howard. Our 2020 defensive unit does not.

Yes, he's accepted it in the past but he doesn't know why it's inefficient.

It's the kicking to the pockets and Dixon running the length of the field to gain position to kick to smalls that's the problem.

Hinkley thinks we just need to keep drafting new players and it'll work itself out.

The only thing of any consequence in this is thread is whether the doorman or against everything or brave eagle can get to 100 first. All other is inconsequential. It would be much more interesting running a book on this very consequential first to 100 dribbler event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back