Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing of any consequence in this is thread is whether the doorman or against everything or brave eagle can get to 100 first. All other is inconsequential. It would be much more interesting running a book on this very consequential first to 100 dribbler event.

Is this English?

Like I understand the words but don't understand the order you have put them in.

Nah completely disagree. He is a midfielder now who can go forward for short periods of time. He has been a below average forward for 4 years now.

Will be an impressive midfielder.
he's good in the midfield but his body cant handle it, everytime he gets there he last 2 or 3 week and gets a soft tissue injury

He could very well end up a good player, but duurs has played one promising season. Plenty of players have a good first year and go backwards or nothing comes of it. You'd be mad if you took him in a straight swap over Wingard.
before he was drafted sure, but ive seen enough of Duursma now to know he's not a flash in the pan, his upside is huge and you should take a closer look at his running data because it's off the charts for a 1st year player.

The only thing of any consequence in this is thread is whether the doorman or against everything or brave eagle can get to 100 first. All other is inconsequential. It would be much more interesting running a book on this very consequential first to 100 dribbler event.

How is the view from Z ward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooh are we playing one of those games where you tap the middle of your iPhone keyboard and see what predictive text types for you? Let me try next.

The other one way to go before you go home or not the other day I wanna was the way I was gonna I wanna is a time to be home and then Sack Hinkley

Hinkley will do whatever he can to push youth to try to save his job when we miss finals again
Err...

The anti Hinkley bias is in full view here. If Hinkley wants to save his job he plays senior players. If he wants to do what’s best for the club he plays youth.

This comment is just dumb.

Ooh are we playing one of those games where you tap the middle of your iPhone keyboard and see what predictive text types for you? Let me try next.

The other one way to go before you go home or not the other day I wanna was the way I was gonna I wanna is a time to be home and then Sack Hinkley

nope

this rhread has as much cred as the mantra stop the carbon tax

Did you forget to take your medication again?

Last edited:
We don't exactly have any/many players in the middle bracket. It'd mean guys like Lienert, Mayes and Sutcliffe getting gifted games.

So yeah he's got no choice to play a bunch of oldies and youngsters together.
We'll Mayes didn't play a game. However, we 'played the youf' by making sure:
- Ryder got more games than Frampton, Ladhams and Marshall combined, then got traded.
- Broadbent got 6 more games than Garner, then got delisted
- S Gray got 13 more games than Farrell, Cox & Woodcock combined then got delisted

Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back