Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is AFL coaching the only profession in the world where people get paid $1 million per year and still reserve the right to complain about how stressful and pressurised their job is?
I dunno, i'm not sure i would want to be an AFL coach because of how stressful and pressurized it would be. Money doesn't solve that. Is anyone with a huge bank balance not allowed to feel stressed?

I don't think hinkley is up to it as coach but i do empathize with him. He would be under enormous pressure and i actually do worry about the toll it might be taking on him. This board has been relentless, even in December when no football is even taking place for another couple months we can't let up on it.

It shocked him that Dougal left after seeking counsel from him? He's either lying or has absolutely no insight.

He's an idiot.

Said on his stupid podcast with hugh greenwood that he expected dougal to stay and the rumours were bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst we hate everything about the club at the moment, there's nothing particularly wrong with anything Jonas said there.

Do people still really hate the club that much?

We have Dylan ******* Williams, one year of Ken to go (barring a miracle turnaround, which if it happened would be a win anyway), retained schoey, retained Pep, avoided razzle, and one captain.

Outside of losing doogs most things have gone our way the last couple of months given what could have been.

Do people still really hate the club that much?

We have Dylan ******* Williams, one year of Ken to go (barring a miracle turnaround, which if it happened would be a win anyway), retained schoey, retained Pep, avoided razzle, and one captain.

Outside of losing doogs most things have gone our way the last couple of months given what could have been.
People hate the club because we should of won a flag or 2 with this list , it never got a chance under fresh eyes and now we'll be rebuilding for the next 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back