Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check out the top contributors to this thread. Sad bunch.

Literally all of the people who have called for Hinkley to be sacked want nothing more than for him to be a premiership coach.

Keep proving the doubters wrong. If we're premiers on October 24, I'll lock this thread - that I promise.

Can we now discuss how we've lost Wingard, Polec, Ryder, Howard and Pittard since the end of 2018 and we are a better team without them?

Literally all of the people who have called for Hinkley to be sacked want nothing more than for him to be a premiership coach.

Keep proving the doubters wrong. If we're premiers on October 24, I'll lock this thread - that I promise.
Nah, they're just dullards continually trashing a member of our club - most of us don't rate Hinkley but this is just a lame hate thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. You're going to sticky it as a constant reminder of how much faith most of you had in your team.

Doubtful that I'll be remotely sober enough to do so but if this happens I promise I'll create a thread "go out on a high, Ken"

Nope. You're going to sticky it as a constant reminder of how much faith most of you had in your team.

It must be refreshing that Covid came along and saved you a season of having to twist yourself in knots to defend him.

It's great we finished top 2 and now we have to go on with it, we got gifted a travel advantage over the Vic teams the one and only time ever so we best not blow it.

The rest of you, go ask our core stars how fantastic it's been the last 1/2 decade playing in finals and basking in success that Ken's brought before you go hanging your hat on the outlier season.

In five weeks time, old JAnon is going to be insufferable

It's win win. We win, cool. We lose, people get upset and Janus reads the goat entrails that 2021 is our year.

How many top 4 spots have Geelong had over the past 7 or 8 years. Means nothing if we don't do some damage in finals

All that counts is we keep winning. Home and away position and wins don't mean a thing if you can't win the games that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back