Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As suggested by another poster on the draft thread Kern didn't look particularly comfortable last night, maybe the pressure is getting to him, and if so it's not beyond the realms of possibility he could pull the pin himself at some stage next season instead of waiting for what should eventually be inevitable.
Yes I thought he looked a bit flat. Was all smiles last draft. It would surely be getting to the fella.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
I was meaning the Adelaide version of United, not the Manchester. But I agree with your view about Solskjar.
iu

Who are we kidding.

We are going to miss the 8 and back Ken in.

Yep.

Let’s be honest, he was getting high praise for his usual trick of losing home games in which were favourite, and getting blown off the park by North, while deploying a team with an average of 26 and half-a-dozen geriatrics in it.

Imagine the mad props he’ll get if the side actually is young while spluttering into the usual 9th/10th finish.

The groundswell for Ken to ‘see it through’ will be unbearable.

Emery sacked... now for hinkley.
We wanted Hinkley sacked 2 years before Wenger got sacked after a long WengerOUT campaign. They've already gone through 2 managers.

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I agree, wasn't the idea that t would 'Unite' the split city of Crows and Power fans. I love soccer, but can't be doing with them!

Awful name though, they should push Reds more.

Agree. After all that this state and its bitter losers have attempted to do to my club Port Adelaide, to stem its success and to belittle its rich history, I just cannot sit side by side with a crows supporter and cheer on another team that shares the state colours, and quite frankly the crows colours. I lost my love for the 36ers decades ago and I've never been an Adelaide United supporter.

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
We wanted Hinkley sacked 2 years before Wenger got sacked after a long WengerOUT campaign. They've already gone through 2 managers.
Much more ruthless accountability in the EPL. Every time Rucci reminds us of how grateful we should be for Hinkley because 2012, I always think of two words: Claudio Ranieri.

AFC AFeederClub

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Much more ruthless accountability in the EPL. Every time Rucci reminds us of how grateful we should be for Hinkley because 2012, I always think of two words: Claudio Ranieri.
grateful mediocrity, thats what i would expect from Rucci, you know he would sell his soul for a free matching track suit top & bottom.
port-ceo-keith-thomas-michaelangelo-rucci-and-david-koch-claps-the-picture-id1160373016

i wonder if he a journalist or a propaganda tool of the PAFC? you see he's such good mates with these guys he's to soft to offend them

May 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who are we kidding.

We are going to miss the 8 and back Ken in.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks likely from what KT said back in August, honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing..

Journo: "Does Port need to make finals in 2020 for Ken to get an extra year or will that mean he goes?"

KT: "Ken's got an existing contract, if we feel we need to give him more time we'll extend it"

Other tidbits from KT

"Can we forsee a Ken Hinkley run football program delivering us a premiership? Absolutely."

"I think Ken's a great coach, I just think its hard to win consistently at AFL level."

"You're (journos) are worried a lot more about these things than I am? I haven't even thought about it. (Ken's contract trigger)"

"We have seen throughout Ken's career an ability to beat the best sides."

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
Looks likely from what KT said back in August, honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing..

Journo: "Does Port need to make finals in 2020 for Ken to get an extra year or will that mean he goes?"

KT: "Ken's got an existing contract, if we feel we need to give him more time we'll extend it"

Other tidbits from KT

"Can we forsee a Ken Hinkley run football program delivering us a premiership? Absolutely."

"I think Ken's a great coach, I just think its hard to win consistently at AFL level."

"You're (journos) are worried a lot more about these things than I am? I haven't even thought about it. (Ken's contract trigger)"

"We have seen throughout Ken's career an ability to beat the best sides."

videotogif_2019.04.11_18.09.38.gif

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Well he got his wish, Emery was sacked today.
He has clearly said that, although Emery should go, the real issue lies above the head coach.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
grateful mediocrity, thats what i would expect from Rucci, you know he would sell his soul for a free matching track suit top & bottom.
port-ceo-keith-thomas-michaelangelo-rucci-and-david-koch-claps-the-picture-id1160373016

i wonder if he a journalist or a propaganda tool of the PAFC? you see he's such good mates with these guys he's to soft to offend them

Sack Rucci for wearing that tie to what I assume is some sort of club function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back