Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take ownership of your failings Ken, you will earn more respect that way, just like Hardwick and Buckley.

Blaming players, supporters and now injuries is not the solution.

Admitting you are wrong is not a weakness, making excuses for failing is.

If you can't do this, then at least do the right thing and step away from the club.

The club may as well have given you a $500.00 p/a pay increase, because that's what YOU are costing the club in membership.

So, in relation to your concerns, I cut and pasted your comments in an email to Hinkley.
He replied with:

Hi Port fans,
Appreciate your feedback.
Look, I've got 11 payments to go on the Port Elliot beach house and about 1.2M remaining to close out the Barossa winery spread.

Now, even if we don't play finals again this year, I've crunched some numbers and you'll be pleased to know I still should be able to
clear the books on both properties - so thanks, it's been fun.

Cheers,
Ken

Last edited:

So, in relation to your concerns, I cut and pasted your comments in an email to Hinkley.
He replied with:

Hi Port fans,
Appreciate your feedback.
Look, I've got 11 payments to go on the Port Elliot beach house and about 1.2M remaining to close out the Barossa winery spread.

Now, even if we don't play finals again this year, I've crunched some numbers and you'll be pleased to know I still should be able to
clear the books on both properties - so thanks, it's been fun.

Cheers,
Ken
Youse almost had me until I seen the bit about the Barossa winery.

Youse almost had me until I seen the bit about the Barossa winery.

I've a good mate who is a passionate Port fan who struggles with Port's regular Jekyll and Hyde form. One week he is buying everyone beers but then the following week he is on suicide watch...!!!
When the Hawks beat Port in Tassie Rd10, he didn't speak to me for about a month after...

I've a good mate who is a passionate Port fan who struggles with Port's regular Jekyll and Hyde form. One week he is buying everyone beers but then the following week he is on suicide watch...!!!
When the Hawks beat Port in Tassie Rd10, he didn't speak to me for about a month after...
If the game is to guess who your mate is you're not really narrowing it down much

hidethepainharold.jpg

charlie dixon still waiting for your membership renewal call, ken hinkley is still coach
2058, colourised

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back Binkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back