deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Take ownership of your failings Ken, you will earn more respect that way, just like Hardwick and Buckley.

Blaming players, supporters and now injuries is not the solution.

Admitting you are wrong is not a weakness, making excuses for failing is.

If you can't do this, then at least do the right thing and step away from the club.

The club may as well have given you a $500.00 p/a pay increase, because that's what YOU are costing the club in membership.

So, in relation to your concerns, I cut and pasted your comments in an email to Hinkley.
He replied with:

Hi Port fans,
Appreciate your feedback.
Look, I've got 11 payments to go on the Port Elliot beach house and about 1.2M remaining to close out the Barossa winery spread.

Now, even if we don't play finals again this year, I've crunched some numbers and you'll be pleased to know I still should be able to
clear the books on both properties - so thanks, it's been fun.

Cheers,
Ken

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
So, in relation to your concerns, I cut and pasted your comments in an email to Hinkley.
He replied with:

Hi Port fans,
Appreciate your feedback.
Look, I've got 11 payments to go on the Port Elliot beach house and about 1.2M remaining to close out the Barossa winery spread.

Now, even if we don't play finals again this year, I've crunched some numbers and you'll be pleased to know I still should be able to
clear the books on both properties - so thanks, it's been fun.

Cheers,
Ken
Youse almost had me until I seen the bit about the Barossa winery.

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Youse almost had me until I seen the bit about the Barossa winery.

I've a good mate who is a passionate Port fan who struggles with Port's regular Jekyll and Hyde form. One week he is buying everyone beers but then the following week he is on suicide watch...!!!
When the Hawks beat Port in Tassie Rd10, he didn't speak to me for about a month after...

NoddyHolder

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
Tralfamadore
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've a good mate who is a passionate Port fan who struggles with Port's regular Jekyll and Hyde form. One week he is buying everyone beers but then the following week he is on suicide watch...!!!
When the Hawks beat Port in Tassie Rd10, he didn't speak to me for about a month after...
If the game is to guess who your mate is you're not really narrowing it down much

Ilias M

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2015
Port Adelaide, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
668AB647-EA76-43D0-9E16-C6ECFECD91BF.jpeg

Membership drive already? Desperation!

if only they listened and moved Hinkley and Voss out

*PAF

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Nathan Krakouer Player Sponsor 2015 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Feb 17, 2005
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Back Binkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back