Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The undressing of the centurians at the top of the contributors table

each of them is a male
3 of them are possibly retired or on extended leave.
have doubts that hinkley should remain as the football coach
rpeat them selves frequently in posts
patrol this thread in particular
post regularly throughout the day, 7 days a week
show minimal respect for thundercloud

the centurians have no clothes🧥

I've been firmly on the Sack Hinkley train for the last couple of years, but my conviction is wavering a bit.

Convince me.
Check our numbers since 2015 and watch today's Q3. You will be good to go again.

Check our numbers since 2015 and watch today's Q3. You will be good to go again.
Yeah that 3rd quarter was a worry, I have to say. A goalless quarter should be a very rare event, rather than something we are pretty used to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that 3rd quarter was a worry, I have to say. A goalless quarter should be a very rare event, rather than something we are pretty used to.
We have had our moments with Hinkley. However, every time we have found consistency, we were consistently bad.

He has taken us from sh*t and have restored some of our respectability. However, he is unable to take us to the next level.

We should thank him for what he has achieved and move on. His work with us is done. He should never have gotten the last extension.

The undressing of the centurians at the top of the contributors table

each of them is a male
3 of them are possibly retired or on extended leave.
have doubts that hinkley should remain as the football coach
rpeat them selves frequently in posts
patrol this thread in particular
post regularly throughout the day, 7 days a week
show minimal respect for thundercloud

the centurians have no clothes🧥
Have a watch of the Port doco that was on after the game and you will understand why change is needed and mediocrity should never be part of the PAFC.
Sack Hinkley.

1st Half: Very good. Actual structure. Do I dare to believe he’s turned a corner?

3rd Quarter: Marshall’s going to be dropped for Tony Malakellis hey

Usually he at least gives us two or three games before he tears down the working forward structure he starts the season with. I guess with less games this year he has to start early.

Lock it down now.

it has been a breeding ground, a pandemic of anti port adelaide sentiment for too long.

should have been locked down yonks ago.

lock it down now and save true believers from this needless scurge of football blasphemy and derision.

lock It down and save.........

Lock it down now.

it has been a breeding ground, a pandemic of anti port adelaide sentiment for too long.

lock it down now and save true believers from this needless scurge of football blasphemy and derision.

Hinkley is anti port adelaide you child

Lock it down now.

I hope that pangolin holds you down and ejaculates in your nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back