Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol yeah, okay. Maybe if a few particular users scramble to delete their comment history.

This website has a quote function. Feel free to back up your claim. Otherwise nobody is going to pay any attention to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol @ people who have spent the last three years saying they wish Ken was dead being all “it was just jokes all along!”
Pathetic
They were speaking German. Die translates to "The". For example this tattoo says "The Kern, The".
hqdefault.jpg

If you're expecting Port people to apologize for holding the coach and the club accountable you are probably in the wrong place.

People have been calling for Ken to..

Stop the loser talk
Stop playing midget KPF
Play tall forwards
Stop playing flakey HBF because they remind him of himself
Stop picking battlers because they try hard
Drop out of form experienced players

Full credit to Ken for 2020 because he has finally done all of these things (with a few hiccups along the way).

Last night might have been the first game that he got all of those things right at once and what a time to do it.

If thats the new Ken I'd sign him for 10 years.

He still has to show that he can stick to it over time.

The fact that he has got it right now doesn't mean the supporters were wrong the last 5 years though.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ken, I'm sorry. I was wrong.
We still good bro?
I posted in the game day thread that Hinkley has instilled the 2013/2014 self belief and toughness into the 2020 team.

I have wanted Hinkley gone because on the evidence of the past five seasons I did not believe he was the coach to take us to our next flag. Prove me wrong Hinkley ..... please.

Sorry, as good as this season has been so far and last nights win was I am still not convinced.

IF we win the flag this year I would be happy to give Ken 2 years and see how he backs it up... IF he wins a second flag, give another 2/3 years.
IF we fail to win the flag this year then the one year extension is all he gets... and after next year if he wants to be at the club he needs to bring home the flag.

Sorry, as good as this season has been so far and last nights win was I am still not convinced.

IF we win the flag this year I would be happy to give Ken 2 years and see how he backs it up... IF he wins a second flag, give another 2/3 years.
IF we fail to win the flag this year then the one year extension is all he gets... and after next year if he wants to be at the club he needs to bring home the flag.

Can i just say your sig is teh best?

1601593266882.png

I said at the start of the season I’d be happy for him to get an extension if we made a Prelim.

I’ve now moved the goalposts. We must win the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back