Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, we've lost Eddie. if you can't see the polite, anti-Port Adelaide people dominating important positions at our footy club that's great, ignorance is bliss, i wish i could just not care too

damn, we've lost Eddie. if you can't see the polite, anti-Port Adelaide people dominating important positions at our footy club that's great, ignorance is bliss, i wish i could just not care too

It was a comment related to someone saying Hinkley was an AFL plant. There are literally AFL plants on our board that’s common ******* knowledge. We aren’t talking about them we’re talking about the coach. You don’t need a conspiracy theory to know he’s out of his depth.

Tin foil hat brigade out tonight.

And don’t accuse me of not caring about the Port Adelaide Football Club.

Oh I know what people are doing but if that’s the best they can come up with it’s no wonder the club are tone deaf to our idiot supporters.

I mean, Ken is clearly a lizard man. Look at him.

Montgomery, Schofield, Kingsley and Carr are possible considerations from the group of former Port Adelaide players. Whether it is one of these fellows or an outsider, we really need a coach that brings tactical smarts and a tough mental edge to our players.

I'm not raising my hopes of Hinkley departing prior to the end of '23. If our performances dive dramatically from our already mediocre level then he may get replaced a month earlier :'( . That's how much it feels like he's immune.

Oh I know what people are doing but if that’s the best they can come up with it’s no wonder the club are tone deaf to our idiot supporters.

You’re just an AFL plant.

Why is Pyke not considered a failure if Buckley is according to the haters? Pyke lost a GF as a raging hot fav, exposed his players to a torture camp & is uncomfortable in the media spotlight.

Why is Pyke not considered a failure if Buckley is according to the haters? Pyke lost a GF as a raging hot fav, exposed his players to a torture camp & is uncomfortable in the media spotlight.

Pyke - 4 seasons - 60.21% winning record. Made finals twice and a GF once.

Buckley - 10 seasons - 54.2% winning record. Made finals 5 times (3 times in the last 8 years) and a GF once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man you are just falling over yourself for Buckley. He's not good mate, let it go. One of only 4* coaches that Hinkley has beaten in a final.
I said earlier in the thread Buckley is an option not the only option you've just taken it upon yourself to poo poo anyone that mentions his name it's tiresome.

I said earlier in the thread Buckley is an option not the only option you've just taken it upon yourself to poo poo anyone that mentions his name it's tiresome.

You haven't named any other options, you just keep crying every time anyone knocks the idea on the head.

You haven't named any other options, you just keep crying every time anyone knocks the idea on the head.
I said he's one option along with a host of untried assistants, I know you like to win the internertz but please stop acting like a twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back