Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It' a disgrace that he can't even say something, seeing he thinks he knows what Port Adelaide footy is.

Sack HINKLEY.
Give the guy a break, he is donating his time to greyhound breeding season and the upcoming trade period (also for dogs). Ken is a loyal animal rights lover as long as it contributes to his Mornington holiday mansions. As much as he cares about Port Adelaide contributing to the same retirement fund....

Ashamed and embarrassed that the prelim was the last game our club legend and hero saw 😔
Ken Hinkley should leave the club for this alone. I swear if he utters Russ's name at any kind of memorial service the club holds my blood will ******* boil.

an inarticulate man mostly he could at least say he's been leaving the grief to the family and the reflections to the communities that knew Russell a lot better and a lot longer than he did, as a recent arrival maybe even that his regret is not getting to know the bloke as much as he could have. straightforward and dignified took me all of 30 seconds to think up with barely a grammar in the way

an inarticulate man mostly he could at least say he's been leaving the grief to the family and the reflections to the communities that knew Russell a lot better and a lot longer than he did, as a recent arrival maybe even that his regret is not getting to know the bloke as much as he could have. straightforward and dignified took me all of 30 seconds to think up with barely a grammar in the way
It's a toss up whether Hinkley would say "Youse get what youse deserve" or "It's a tough disease and someone's gotta die"

Better he just STFU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a toss up whether Hinkley would say "Youse get what youse deserve" or "It's a tough disease and someone's gotta die"

Better he just STFU.

he'll say "who's Russell Ebert?"

View attachment 1276963

REMINDER: So who migrates to the eastern bubble next while we remain on our island, waiting? Just waiting. Patience. Stability. No knee-jerkin’ here!

Imma say… Brisbane.
If we go back to 2008, We are still in a world of our own, but Melbourne, St Kilda and West Coast move into the middle part.

Your bubble doesn't take into account how bad we were in 2012.
If we go back to 2008, We are still in a world of our own, but Melbourne, St Kilda and West Coast move into the middle part.
St Kilda also migrate to the eastern part making our island even more remote.

Fellas. We’re not in the SANFL anymore. You can’t make a Grand Final every other year. Little club, big mediocrity!

Fellas. We’re not in the SANFL anymore. You can’t make a Grand Final every other year. Little club, big mediocrity!

We have been so blah since 2008 we have re-written the adage of being an island of excellence in a sea of mediocrity to being an island of mediocrity amidst a sea of excellence. Gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back