Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

Remove this Banner Ad

Winganeen

All Australian
Jul 30, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We came out after half time breathing fire, that's what Ken is good at, giving them a rocket like a suburban side that lasts about 5mins.

Actual match day tactics, he's effing useless. The cattle is there but they're told to go work hard for their mate, that just doesn't cut it.

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm of the opinion that it's not just Ken's failure. Are the others doing anything? Every line has gone backwards this season
Maybe there should be some sort of coach who has oversight over all the others. Someone who sets the high standards and creates an overarching game plan.

We could call him a senior coach to designate him from the others.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hammer#8

Premiership Player
May 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
2x AFLCA Coach of the Year.

The board will feel vindicated and extend him again. The reality is they're happy with these results and feel he's a great coach who we're lucky to have.

Gold Coast sniffed around once remember!

backtozero

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I know its a meme or whatever, the drinking coke and generally looking lost but sometimes he gets angry and covers his mouth and shouts into the headset.
Tonight they didn't show him doing anything. Not a single thing. He just sat there and watched.

I reckon every coach in the league at some point in the last two years and headed down to the bench and coached from there. Maybe it doesn't accomplish anything at all, but it is a noticeable difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad