Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think there's just a wane in a coach player connection at around 7 years especially if the ultimate hasn't been achieved.. it might even be subconscious.

The same message for a decade I'm not even sure a rev up would touch the sides for senior players.
True of nearly every leadership role, that's why people need to move jobs.

By then you are either mates or sworn enemies with everyone or nobody cares what you have to say.

“If you want a game, buy a car from Jack. If you want to get to the game, don’t buy a car from Jack”.

— Tim Ginever​
As Baz Curtin once said.

If you want to play for Port buy a car from John Cahill Motors.

If you want to get to training don't buy a car from John Cahill Motors.

Someone’s gonna come in and attribute a slight variation to Wes Fellowes

I feel like we the supporters are Frank Grimes, Hinkley is Homer Simpson and the footy media are the rest of Springfield telling us to 'lay off Homer'

Ken's presentation to the board going into season 2022.

"Well, basically I just copied the game plan we have now. Then, I added some fins to lower wind resistance. And this racing stripe here I feel is pretty sharp."

"Buy a car from Jack once, shame on...shame on you. Buy a car from Jack twice—you can't get fooled again." George W Bush

This type of s**t, no matter when it’s from, yesterday or 2017, has me hoping we get pumped by the cows this week. He’ll know real heat then and we’ll likely be 0-5 shortly thereafter.

I hope life is a nightmare for him and the board are forced to act.

He was a no show after the Hawks game. I wonder if he'll be another no show after a showdown loss. If he can't stand the heat he needs to get out of the kitchen!

How vindicated must Stephen Rowe be feeling after saying “They’re gonna end up with Ken Hinkley!!!”?
But he hasn't been vindicated.

Early Hinkley was good for us and he achieved far more than Stupid would have expected. The fact that due to Koch's lack of gonads and football understanding we have hung on to Hinkley 5 years too long does not vindicate Stupid's derision of his original appointment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back