Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, we've lost Eddie. if you can't see the polite, anti-Port Adelaide people dominating important positions at our footy club that's great, ignorance is bliss, i wish i could just not care too
How can you claim anti Port people?

koch Port grown and bred
Richo a Port man nearly 20 years
Most board members Port people Holly and Cos (questionable)
Timmy G and Russell hands everywhere
Monty, Chad, Schofield in the coaches box

I don’t think so

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
I’m not saying keep Hinkley, I want him gone just as much as the next bloke. I’m saying Buckley is just about the last bloke I’d want to replace him with.
Tbh at this stage I'd be happy if they raffled the head coaching position off and we were coached by Rasheed's Deli for the next two years.

I mean, Ken is clearly a lizard man. Look at him.
It's the reason we have to suffer potato-quality broadcasts. Any better and there's a chance that we might catch Hinkley shifting back to his lizard form for a fraction of a second.

Jan 14, 2008
Salisbury, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Man City, NY Jets
I would be keen to hand the job to Schofield.
A Clarkson was recruited from CD after winning premiership after premiership.
Schofield won three in WA and he knows what it takes to do the job. He knows how to assemble a team and to get the team motivated.
hinkley fair dinkum just go!
Actually thought Clarkson only won 1 SANFL flag?

Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's the reason we have to suffer potato-quality broadcasts. Any better and there's a chance that we might catch Hinkley shifting back to his lizard form for a fraction of a second.
393765904fabd3a7d6e84b7eb5626a69.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
His family grew up in the area and his dad Dean played reserves footy for the club.
Correct, David Koch grew up supporting a little old battler club from Alberton and unfortunately he has difficulty accepting that the future should be any different.

His family grew up in the area and his dad Dean played reserves footy for the club.

lol i know all about this story i've seen the photo of him with a black and white scarf on when he's 11 or whatever. he is so lucky he was brought up in that world because now as a suit he has people convinced that is his culture and way. Premiership winning Captains of our club will tell you straight to your face that Koch doesn't think like us. but we should be able to tell that by now, even just by looking at how out-of-place he is every single time he's on TV or wearing our tie, nevermind the s**t he actually says.

Jojay

PISS BLASTERS "RS"
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I would be keen to hand the job to Schofield.
A Clarkson was recruited from CD after winning premiership after premiership.
Schofield won three in WA and he knows what it takes to do the job. He knows how to assemble a team and to get the team motivated.
hinkley fair dinkum just go!
Yep, dejavu incoming.... left field candidate in Clarkson ends up with the coveted hawks job - we're left with choc.

Left field candidate in Schofield ends up with the coveted pies job - we're left with you know who...

I would literally give the game away.

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yep, dejavu incoming.... left field candidate in Clarkson ends up with the coveted hawks job - we're left with choc.

Left field candidate in Schofield ends up with the coveted pies job - we're left with you know who...

I would literally give the game away.

Meanwhile, Hinkley loses assistant after assistant and becomes more and more exposed as just some guy who has security clearance for the dressing rooms and coaches box on match days.

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Did Ross Lyin' rule himself out of the Collingwood job? he went hard on em' for once last night.

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Why do they come out with the line that it was Bucks' decision to step down when people like Ross want to criticise Collingwood for not keeping him on 3-5 years for a rebuild? Everyone knows he was turfed, why try to say otherwise? Eddie didn't bother correcting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back