Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We came out after half time breathing fire, that's what Ken is good at, giving them a rocket like a suburban side that lasts about 5mins.

Actual match day tactics, he's effing useless. The cattle is there but they're told to go work hard for their mate, that just doesn't cut it.

Like clockwork it's why I didn't jizz over the Sydney win, depressingly predictable as usual with a real challenge.

Sydney are a fringe/lower top 8 side. I guess it's better than beating gold coast but the way people fapped over that one... Jeez Louise

I'm of the opinion that it's not just Ken's failure. Are the others doing anything? Every line has gone backwards this season
Maybe there should be some sort of coach who has oversight over all the others. Someone who sets the high standards and creates an overarching game plan.

We could call him a senior coach to designate him from the others.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know its a meme or whatever, the drinking coke and generally looking lost but sometimes he gets angry and covers his mouth and shouts into the headset.
Tonight they didn't show him doing anything. Not a single thing. He just sat there and watched.

I reckon every coach in the league at some point in the last two years and headed down to the bench and coached from there. Maybe it doesn't accomplish anything at all, but it is a noticeable difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back