Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard something along these lines also, not a punch on but things aren't right in the coaches box and we are going to lose important people because of this fu** wit

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Our only hope is that Koch reacts to losing Schofield in the same way as he reacted to losing Ken and panics and creates a succession plan, then Ken quits.

#sackken

Last edited:

homer simpson triggered and defeated repeating "Moe" but it's us saying "Ken"

maxresdefault.jpg

David King is just about the only guy in the media that has questioned Hinkley for a number of years.

Not sure if this has been posted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Statistically, every club should make a grand final every 9 years just by doing an average job. It would logically follow then that not making a grand final in a 9 year period is a below average job.

11 of the other 17 clubs have achieved this outcome or better in this time period.

It's breathtaking that he still has a job, to be frank.

Statistically, every club should make a grand final every 9 years just by doing an average job. It would logically follow then that not making a grand final in a 9 year period is a below average job.

11 of the other 17 clubs have achieved this outcome or better in this time period.

It's breathtaking that he still has a job, to be frank.

With the resources, recruitment team and every other advantage Ken has had at his disposal over the journey it is utterly beyond belief that he's never made a grand final. And two home prelims * me dead.

There is absolutely no point voicing your concerns or anything with Hinkley, or the failure to make a Grand Final the past two years or the past 9. Koch has basically said we should be happy and we're trending upwards so he's happy, and the buck stops there. He's a complete blind and deluded moron who thinks he's clever by sticking fat with Ken when the rest of the footy world and the majority of our supporters and members can see it.

The fact there's whispers Ginevar has ostracized by the board for having a opinion against that of the the board, or stating facts and the club is distancing themselves from him (apparently) is a absolute disgrace. It says it all about Koch and how the club is run under him. He's happy enough to take the pats on the back, and plonk his head into the media when we're winning, but when we lose like we did Saturday he's quick to protect his saviour in Ken, and lambast us or our opinions or not listen to the criticism. Which ironically is what Ken does each and every time we fail like we did Saturday.

I was angry Saturday night, stunned and disappointed yesterday, now I'm just furious that this sense of entitlement will just carry on with Koch, Hinkley and co trundling away, not fronting up to the criticism or it even being listened to.

Screenshot_20210913-180301_Twitter.jpg

Jarrad Schofield gone now Hamish yet Ken untouchable

The whole club, marketing, sales etc live by the we exist to win premierships tag line. I feel for them as they cop the s**t we invariably serve up when putting holds on auto renewals. However, the senior coach and footy staff arent measured by this. Its staggering really.

I am not naïve enough to think a new coach means a flag next year. I just want to see something different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back