Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The port Adelaide football playing list is not a stand alone entity in a vacuum. Remove the vacuum and there are 17 other entities all striving to maximize their list all at the same time. So a playing list is relative figure not an absolute figure. It is dependent on decisions made, opportunities taken or ignored, risks taken and not to forget luck. A club can largely control what they do but it is still relative to what others are doing. How you quantify or qualitative this is a matter of perception, bias, belief system etc. Each year there is a rebirth of optimism for improvement but it is a relative improvement. Team A might improve by say X but team B might improve their playing list by X plus 1 and their are any number of relative calculations for what 16 entities.

Imagine being so far in the tank for Ken Hinkley, you actually strain to excuse 9 seasons of largely abject failure on his behalf, at the expense of your own happiness and credibility as a football fan.

Last edited:
The port Adelaide football playing list is not a stand alone entity in a vacuum. Remove the vacuum and there are 17 other entities all striving to maximize their list all at the same time. So a playing list is relative figure not an absolute figure. It is dependent on decisions made, opportunities taken or ignored, risks taken and not to forget luck. A club can largely control what they do but it is still relative to what others are doing. How you quantify or qualitative this is a matter of perception, bias, belief system etc. Each year there is a rebirth of optimism for improvement but it is a relative improvement. Team A might improve by say X but team B might improve their playing list by X plus 1 and their are any number of relative calculations for what 16 entities.
This is just a mind*ery way of saying "its a tough competition and someone has to lose"

Imagine being so far in the tank for Ken Hinkley, you actually strain to excuse 9 seasons of largely abject failure on his behalf, at the expense of your own happiness and credibility as a football fan.
Not for a proud happy clapper of the port adelaide football club.

You guys should be happy we’re even in the AFL. There are plenty of league clubs who would kill to play on the national stage

We’ve got a long way to go to become anything like *checks grand finalists of 2021 - Melbourne, Bulldogs…what the…hmm dogs…greyhounds…*

Sorry gotta go boys. Life’s bigger than footy

This is just a mindf***ery way of saying "its a tough competition and someone has to lose"
It also totally ignores the fact that the challenge of relative improvement is one many other teams seem to overcome and we can’t

it’s gaslighting 101 Thundercloud might be Rucci

It also totally ignores the fact that the challenge of relative improvement is one many other teams seem to overcome and we can’t

AFL industry: “the road to success isn’t linear”

Port: “we just have to wait long enough”

The Baltimore Ravens just had an upset 10-22 loss to my Miami Dolphins. It broke a 51 game regular season streak of scoring at least 14 points, the 2nd most in NFL history.

Superbowl winning coach John Harbaugh after the loss:

"We just played poorly and it's because of our coaching," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "It starts with me. I didn't do a good job getting these guys ready."

Could you ever imagine Ken "can't someone else do it" Hinkley taking ownership of a loss like that?

The Baltimore Ravens just had an upset 10-22 loss to my Miami Dolphins. It broke a 51 game regular season streak of scoring at least 14 points, the 2nd most in NFL history.

"We just played poorly and it's because of our coaching," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "It starts with me. I didn't do a good job getting these guys ready."

Could you ever imagine Ken "can't someone else do it" Hinkley taking ownership of a loss like that?

"We've got a long way to be as good as Miami. See you at the Tailgate party."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The players let you down John!"

(B+(BxY))-(A+(AxX))>1
This mathematical formulae of the Football theory of relativity needs to recognise that a is relative to b to r as other entities and each is relative to all other entities. It is not a singular a to b but a multi entity analysis. More theorising required🏗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back