Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think Hardwick would be a good coach with a list he hasn't made. He went a long time at Richmond before even winning a final needing to rebuild his own list and change gameplan.

Clarko could walk in to any list and while a flag isn't guaranteed, would immediately get it playing to strengths. He may need to tinker with it to go the next step, but improvement would be more sudden and standards would be higher.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I'm not going to lie, I'm totally letting myself get carried away with the magical hope that is GWS taking Ken.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE save us from ourselves and our incompetent board.
It's probably garbage but no harm in letting it get air in the media.. Talk Ken up enough maybe just maybe

It's probably garbage but no harm in letting it get air in the media.. Talk Ken up enough maybe just maybe
Is the end to that sentence "Talk Ken up enough maybe just maybe Koch will give him a 5 year extension again"? Because that's the most likely outcome.

I don't think Hardwick would be a good coach with a list he hasn't made. He went a long time at Richmond before even winning a final needing to rebuild his own list and change gameplan.

Clarko could walk in to any list and while a flag isn't guaranteed, would immediately get it playing to strengths. He may need to tinker with it to go the next step, but improvement would be more sudden and standards would be higher.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

You sort of lick your lips a bit at the thought of what he might get out of our highly skilled but slightly undersized key forwards given the star he turned Gunston into.

You sort of lick your lips a bit at the thought of what he might get out of our highly skilled but slightly undersized key forwards given the star he turned Gunston into.

He was already Mark Bickley Award* winner m8

*rescinded in a jealous fit of rage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol Mark Bickley Award.

ken would be good for GWS, he seems to have the appeal of players wanting to come to our club, although they all have injury concerns, may be he can do the same for them.

He can help build membership with his sales pitch, an area that the two newest franchises struggle in. Then he can spin, like we are on a journey together and we are going to terroise every club in the land, by working hardery for longery and we will fix everything when we turn up for work Monday morning.
I can actually imagine Ken trying Toby Greene in the ruck - it'd be such a Hinkley thing to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port's season is totally ducked, won't be making finals so Hinkley will be gone at the end of the season regardless of the GWS talk.

Despite the slander on here, he's actually a pretty good coach, just not a super coach.

A change as soon as possible is best for him and the club.

I can actually imagine Ken trying Toby Greene in the ruck - it'd be such a Hinkley thing to do.
Ken Hinkley trying to neuter Toby Greene. Think I'd like to be a fly on the wall to watch that.

Unpopular opinion (especially in this thread) but I think Pep in the ruck goes alright. Had me wondering recently if the ruck may be removed from the game at some point.

Ruck rover and rover as we used to know them are gone, ruck could be next.

Unpopular opinion (especially in this thread) but I think Pep in the ruck goes alright. Had me wondering recently if the ruck may be removed from the game at some point.

Ruck rover and rover as we used to know them are gone, ruck could be next.
Same. I'm stilll pinching myself that it somehow kind of works, but * me it's amazing.

lol Mark Bickley Award.
Is that the award for the player who commits the most dog acts* behind play or just the single biggest dog act?

*I don't know why they're called dog acts because most dogs would never perform a dog act.

I'm not going to lie, I'm totally letting myself get carried away with the magical hope that is GWS taking Ken.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE save us from ourselves and our incompetent board.

I know how you feel, we both know that the last time another club came courting Ken, Kochie signed him before his contract had expired. Hopefully this time around, if in fact GWS are interested, Koch and the Board will do everyone a good turn and let Ken go early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back