Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure I heard booing as he left the ground tonight. It was only brief and the ground announcer was kinda drowning it out but there was a definite negative sounding noise like a jeer or a boo.
Probably the usual booing of the umpires lol

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH KEN!!!!

Ken in the presser.

"We played a game that was pretty good until half time."

NO WE ******* DIDNT. WE WERE COMPLETELY DOMINATED ALL ******* NIGHT. We just got a bit lucky they didn't take their chances.

This ******* bullshit *ed up acceptance of mediocrity is ridiculous garbage.

Never have I heard PAFC coaches in my life time, like this guy, talk about piss poor performances as accepted or pretty good.

This sort of loser mentality needs to go. You should be striving for excellence, unhappy at that piss poor half and calling it what it was, a side that was lucky to be holding on, despite being smashed statistically, and the opposition having the game completely on their terms.

To think he thought losing a half to a middle of the road Tigers, at home, and being smashed statistically was pretty good is just dumbfounding.

We were walloped tonight. They missed a raft of easy chances, they controlled territory all night and were able to control the contest with ease. That performance a 10+ goal smashing any other day of the week, and in no way shape or form was any element of that game acceptable. Only really Boaky could probably hold his head high.

It’s times like this it’d be handy if there was a journo at his presser able to ask him follow-up questions such as,

“if the players still won’t work harder for longer and play a full four quarters after you’ve had them for 10 years, maybe it’s time for you to move on?”

But instead it’s just Rucci and Founten(?)/Rehn(?) lobbing him softball after softball like a backbencher fluffing his own cabinet at Question Time.

Apr 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That youth hostel...was a big moment for me that told me the club had completely lost sight of what it's actually there to do, and that is win football games. Coincided with the whole quiet and unsolicited relaunch of "we exist to win premierships" to "we exist to win premierships and make our community proud". What the * are we? UnitingSA or a ******* high performance football club?

This stuff infuriates me. I don't believe supporters can do anything about this because we get easily ignored but I'm disappointed that former players/legends haven't rallied against this nonsense.

Mar 22, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Carolina Panther's
He'll walk if they tell him to look at other options, once people don't want you to continue it's either show some dignity or you become creepy old uncle hanging around the lads at a BBQ.
😆 I think Ken would relish being the ‘creepy old uncle hanging around the lads at a BBQ’ guy

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
This stuff infuriates me. I don't believe supporters can do anything about this because we get easily ignored but I'm disappointed that former players/legends haven't rallied against this nonsense.
Bit of both... Hard when only a couple are willing to fight + you tell me if Scotty Hodges or someone of that ilk stood up and said this ain't *in good enough would that hold water? 🤷‍♀️

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Myself and Loony Juice held it up... Besides having a beer thrown at us... And a bunch of kids (18-25 year olds) threaten us.. lol... I don't know...

Hopefully someone (of importance) took notice.

18-25 year olds... cult of Ken disciples. Club future is in shaky hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There lies the problem... Alot of people come on here and say "sack hinkley!" But when it comes to game day? Well... Where the bloody well are you?

where do you expect me to be, watching a hinkley team?

Our hierarchy has been way too weak for far too long. To be held by the balls by a person of Kens limited talent says volumes about the people that currently run our club
You reap what you sow. We used to be a ruthless club that stopped at nothing in the quest for success. Then when Hinkley and Koch darkened our doors, we decided that we wanted to become everybody's friend, and the flame was extinguished.

Talk of this year being the result of bad luck is pure speculation. This playing group is broken under Hinkley, and the healing can't commence until he's gone.

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was thinking the same. Why would you risk more damage to one of our most bankable stars in a game that means nothing.

Darth finkley is trying to ruin us as much as possible so that when a new coach takes over he doesn't look bad.

"See youse guys, I told youse it was the players fault"

EskimoPAFC

The Comebacks & Family Man
Dec 17, 2017
Success without Premierships
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m pretty sure I heard booing as he left the ground tonight. It was only brief and the ground announcer was kinda drowning it out but there was a definite negative sounding noise like a jeer or a boo.
season 6 GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back