Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted this before but he was at an East End restaurant the night after our Sydney game with a table full of Swan's supporters. He wasn't wearing any Port gear and didn't respond well to me and Dingle saying his name and giving him a thumbs up as we walked past.
The chairman & coach both aloof around supporters when there's no TV cameras around.. this will be a red flag forever now.

Not doubting what c4 is saying as he is normally spot on with his info. This time especially the part it will be kens call more than likely. But it's not over just yet, kens manager is still got the feelers out to see if there is anything better for Ken moving foward beyond next year
Remember he is NOT getting an extension beyond 2023. Would ken take up an offer of Senior assistant at Gws overseeing/guiding their new coach( yze) on big $$$ multi year deal? just saying anything can still happen
If ken makes finals I have no doubt he's getting an extension

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

The North board is heavy reading. Taking the piss out of us in this thread for being deluded idiots who expect too much whilst simultaneously mocking our lack of success in the AFL.

This is the respect our club has in the AFL. Zero. We are expected to sit down and shut up and just be happy to be in the league. And the depressing thing is that this is no longer just an external narrative, it's now the internal narrative and the way the club actively sees itself.
We are a laughing stock on football group's,the never ending prison bars, choking in prelims and so on, clubs become embarrassing

We are a laughing stock on football group's,the never ending prison bars, choking in prelims and so on, clubs become embarrassing

Over on the North Board-
I blame Koch for their supporter base. What they said on FC is spot on, he gives them a "tough guy" sugar hit every now and then and it gets them fired up.

I do feel for them in a sense. They think they're a really strong club, but much like St Kilda, they are in no mans land and have been for some time, despite winning the occasional final.

Some of the defeatist attitudes are a bit disappointing. Sometimes if you want change, you have to fight for it.
Look at the uproar that sticker-man caused. Keep sending those emails. Keep making yourselves heard.

Telling yourself you don't care anymore isn't convincing. You obviously care. We all do.
I will fight until the club is dead.

If Port is no more than so be it, but I will not stand for these pretenders taking our home, our name, our colours, and our history.

Move em out and have the southern power. That's preferable to whatever has become of things.

d248726625a59d675ae95e6257b329e30c5101be.gifv

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over on the North Board-
I blame Koch for their supporter base. What they said on FC is spot on, he gives them a "tough guy" sugar hit every now and then and it gets them fired up.

I do feel for them in a sense. They think they're a really strong club, but much like St Kilda, they are in no mans land and have been for some time, despite winning the occasional final.

"Like St Kilda". Massive lol at the lack of self awareness.

Collingwood was the laughing stock last year with their salary cap issues and player dumps but a clean out of the wrong people and hiring the right people can turn it around in a relative instant as they've proven this year.

Our problem....we won't replace the problem people so the problems remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back