Status
Not open for further replies.

Capital

Senior List
Aug 29, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I certainly want Hinkley and Koch gone from the club and do what I can for that result to occur sooner rather than later. But there is no way I would put that desire over and above my full support for Robbie on his last game.

Please do not put Hinkley and Koch above Robbie. Saturday is Robbie's day and his alone. He has deserved it and nothing should distract from it.
To use the occasion to protest is in my opinion, not only insulting to Robbie but it will most certainly and have the opposite effect, both with media and supporters. Leave your anger at the gate, for another day. There will be plenty. Be there for Robbie on what is a special game and time for him to have and remember.
Agree. Show Robbie the respect he deserves.

Worry about the the two Ks later

mynameissilver

All Australian
Aug 10, 2017
Queensland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I certainly want Hinkley and Koch gone from the club and do what I can for that result to occur sooner rather than later. But there is no way I would put that desire over and above my full support for Robbie on his last game.

Please do not put Hinkley and Koch above Robbie. Saturday is Robbie's day and his alone. He has deserved it and nothing should distract from it.
To use the occasion to protest is in my opinion, not only insulting to Robbie but it will most certainly and have the opposite effect, both with media and supporters. Leave your anger at the gate, for another day. There will be plenty. Be there for Robbie on what is a special game and time for him to have and remember.
Here here
Well said .

vince-mcmahon-wwe.gif

Oct 30, 2002
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Notre Dame
IF Essendon sack Rutten, and
IF Clarkson spurns North offer, and
IF the Kangas offer Ken Hinkley 5 years,
THEN Kenny asks out of his final year, and
David Koch gives him an extension to keep him at Alberton.

You know it will happen. Port will take years to get rid of him and the supporters will suffer from KHPTSD for decades.

gbear

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 27, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
IF Essendon sack Rutten, and
IF Clarkson spurns North offer, and
IF the Kangas offer Ken Hinkley 5 years,
THEN Kenny asks out of his final year, and
David Koch gives him an extension to keep him at Alberton.

You know it will happen. Port will take years to get rid of him and the supporters will suffer from KHPTSD for decades.
If this was to happen I would be done with port forever.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back