Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't reckon Ken will be here much longer. Either he gets picked up by North/GWS or he leaves, he won't be able to handle the scrutiny.
All this coaching excitement has only increased anticipation Ken will leave which will make it all the more hostile of he doesn't.

It's building beautifully

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What was the Boak message all about Robbie having a great pre-season and should play on?

Surely Donuts Stinkley is not pushing him out. I want him gone but if he has done that I will truly hate him.

Surely the people stongly anti or pro Ken have enough to talk about without inventing narratives.

If Clarkson is going to Essendon or North who is realistically our next choice of coach?

I want Schofield. Played 200 games for 3 AFL clubs, won a flag. Then played in the 2's for 3 more flags.

Coached Subi to 5 GFs for 3 flags. Jumped ship to be an AFL assistant.

He has the runs on the board to be our coach. Knows the Port way as well. I honestly thought he came here to take over from Hinkley, but the relationship soured.

I want Schofield. Played 200 games for 3 AFL clubs, won a flag. Then played in the 2's for 3 more flags.

Coached Subi to 5 GFs for 3 flags. Jumped ship to be an AFL assistant.

He has the runs on the board to be our coach. Knows the Port way as well. I honestly thought he came here to take over from Hinkley, but the relationship soured.
My number 1 choose would be Clarko.
4 time AFL premiership coach and the best coach of the modern era. He would bring a huge boost to membership, media focus and sponsorship. Clearly we can’t and won’t offer the same money North are, so if he came here it’s because he’s desperate for more success, not following the money.

Second should would be Schofield for reasons you have posted above.

Bring your “Hinkley cost Robbie a flag” signs

I stand by my post, however I also like this (and anything similar) because its true, it's still about Robbie and importantly, it would resonate with virtually all our supporters rather than alienate them on the day. Plus the media wouldn't know what to do and the club certainly would not want to highlight it's embarrassing truth.

The measure of this man's character is that he had the audacity to measure what this club done to essendon as a picture for next year and what the "boys" are capable of doing..
The fraudulence of this man stinks like sewerage how could anyone make leverage out of beating a club like essendon who is in such a mess.
This hinkly guy is beyond description.
As for koch to allow this fraud to pillage this club is unforgivable.

What was the Boak message all about Robbie having a great pre-season and should play on?

Surely Donuts Stinkley is not pushing him out. I want him gone but if he has done that I will truly hate him.
Boak imo is about jobs for the boys.
Everyone knows it is the right time for him to retire.
This club is now all about themselves there is no clear direction no pressing on to carve out a flag hinkly and Koch have destroyed the heart and soul of this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminder that North gave their war chest intended for Dustin Martin to Jared Polec.

Imagine doing this again except going from Clarkson to Hinkley

Bit off the pace here in Loony Land, trying to catch up, got a bit of shlt happening.

Went to the supermarket this morn, saw a bloke wearing a Power cap, gave a loud 'sack hinkley' he responded with a blank look, then summoned 'we killed the bombers' followed, predictably by, 'cant sack a coach after a win like that' briefly thought about explaining the birds and the bees to this moron, but decided to just get out of there

Got home despondent and drilled a box of Balfours Party Pies. What a fat controller

EAT LESS PARTY PIES * this is totally optional

SACK KERNEL FINKLEY * this one is not

Bit off the pace here in Loony Land, trying to catch up, got a bit of shlt happening.

Went to the supermarket this morn, saw a bloke wearing a Power cap, gave a loud 'sack hinkley' he responded with a blank look, then summoned 'we killed the bombers' followed, predictably by, 'cant sack a coach after a win like that' briefly thought about explaining the birds and the bees to this moron, but decided to just get out of there

Got home despondent and drilled a box of Balfours Party Pies. What a fat controller

Should have mashed a hot pie in his face from the deli section

Can't believe Loony got to meet Kochie before me 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back