Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaming every loss on how even the comp is, is so unprofessional. It’s an excuse. How about you look and act like you give a ****.
He said one negative thing about us today... "We didn't start well today, that was a bad point by us"

Didn't even make sense but he tried this time atleast..

Of course the usual crediting the opposition and the eveness of the competition followed on for ages afterwards.

No wonder every club in the competition passed on this guy prior to him coming to us. He really is a used car salesman.

I’m all for sacking Hinkley, but that first quarter is on the players.
If you can’t get up for a game of AFL then GTFO.

Hinkley isn’t responsible for global warming
There is no such thing as global warming and if there was Hinkley would be responsible for it.

I can’t see him walking, he won’t give up $$, we will have to pay the prick out to get rid of him

Pass the hat round the outer I reckon plenty would tip some cash in

Losses don’t seem to effect me in the same way anyway, it’s always expected. How friggin sad is that, that’s what this club has done to me over the last decade

He should have been sacked 30seconds after last season ended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you want your club to be more like this

EF793C2E-DEC5-45FD-A57D-F5C678DAC3A5.jpeg

But accept the fact it has become this

114827A8-5317-4110-AABE-CFE40AED0B33.jpeg

Which inevitably leaves me no choice but to express post the following to the club first thing on Monday morning

34DE5371-9C20-4474-8459-CC61D9BFB5AC.jpeg

The absolute worst part about watching Port is knowing inside 10 minutes whether we will compete or not. I knew immediately we didn’t turn up today. Surely the coaches see the same? **** it’s really not rocket science
And it’s been like that for years. Disgraceful to think we can see it and those that matter can’t

He won't walk. Someone will need to drag him out screaming.
Far, Far to much money to walk away from. Not going to happen.

We'll have to sack him or hope another coach gets sacked and that club is dumb enough to want Hinkley. We'll still have to make up the difference in his salary, but i guess 600/700K payout (per year) is better then +1Mil

I'll donate! And he should have been sacked straight after the 80-30 inside 50 showdown!
I can’t see him walking, he won’t give up $$, we will have to pay the prick out to get rid of him

Pass the hat round the outer I reckon plenty would tip some cash in

Losses don’t seem to effect me in the same way anyway, it’s always expected. How friggin sad is that, that’s what this club has done to me over the last decade

He should have been sacked 30seconds after last season ended.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back