Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The administration are not as dumb as you think

Refer to Vanstone's tweets after we beat the invincible Crows the other week. When a club board member is losing their s**t because we beat an average team of old blokes then it's hard to come to any other assessment than they have NFI.

When we beat Melbourne in round 1 and Kochie does the radio banging on about how Kens done a course overseas and changed before there was any body of work on this season and how fantastic everything is again off of one result and then the opposite happens then they have NFI. Beat Geelong? TOP OF HIS GAME?

I could go on.

The standards and expectations of this group have dropped so much it isn’t even funny. 2 years ago we We’re expecting too 4 finishes, now we’d be happy to sneak into finals. If Ken is selling this as a rebuild that’s bulls**t. We traded for Ryder, Dixon, Watts and brought in Motlop and Rocky purely to push for a premiership. That has failed spectacularly and someone (read: Ken, KT and Koch) needs to be held accountable for that.
At the end of 2014 we were a side set to dominate the AFL, add to that the players we have brought in.

If we are rebuilding now someone should be explaining that to us. Gross failure.

Make of this what you will.
Speaking to my hairdresser this morning, who has a pretty reliable information providing truck driving customer, who is also a Port supporter.
Truckie reckons 2 container loads of gear has been shipped out of Hinkley's home of recent.
I didnt ask where to unfortunately.

It's either trash or treasure.
Two container loads mmmmm, that's a lot of s**t. Probably Ken's coke zero supplies.

Tredreas seems to be the only media person calling it as it is.
Which is why we need someone like him at the club, who isn't afraid to upset a few people.

Remember Blight as Crows coach? He made several unpopular decisions, and said some things that upset the Beryls and Lindys of the football world, but he had the last laugh. Port has been far too nice for far too long, and it's time to start being the old Port Adelaide again, because nice guys finish last.

Then lol when they poach hinkley from us?

You know damn well that's not what they'd do.

Monty and Schofield have probably already had bags of $$ thrown at them by Ricciuto.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't stop laughing at " your hourly updated" and then his/her commitment to that...

The has ken been sacked yet and then spamming the question on social media just send it to a whole new level..

The hero I want and need.

He's doing his job running it better than ken could run anything that's for sure. Commitment

KT & Koch just need to have a quick look at Carlton, North & St Kilda to see what a toxic coach does to a team and how a team responds when you get rid of the rot.

A coach doesn’t even have to get all the way down to “toxic” to be bad for a group and a club. If there’s any kind of functioning football departmentery going on you fix things or end things before it gets to that.

Here’s a good trick question to ask, for clubs unhappy with where they are: ask the senior coach if anything would be immediately broken or in crisis if they left.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back