Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time to move past the `I've lost faith' thread, people. We're in the endgame now. Brad Scott stepped down, so we've had the first kill of the season, and he was under contract too.

Ken, its time for you to do the right thing and let our club rebuild from the nothing you've forged.

KT & Kochie, its time for you to do the right thing and shove Ken towards resignation, and spend less time seeding bullshit into Dwayne's earhole.

Last year or 2017 would have been the best time. Looks like a few coaches to be sacked this year so more competition to sign someone decent. Having said that I'd be happier with the inanimate carbon rod in his chair

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nothing more than a Country League coach who is bluffing his way through an AFL coaching career on the back of a Club President who hasn't any idea whatsoever of what success looks like or how it's developed and a 'good guy' relationship with the Victorian media.

Nobody in the AFL before him and probably after would be so out of their league.

A fraud and a stubborn, arrogant one at that too.

Last edited:
He needs to go but we all know deep down he will be on tv sipping coke zero in our coaches box next year Very depressing i am 99% sure we can sack him at the end of next year without paying out 2021. Round 1 2021 cant come quick enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t agree yet, still enough left of the year to salvage something. Wouldn’t be surprised if this is his last year though.

Depressing times that’s for sure.

I like the premise of this thread because the ball has to get rolling now, though I wouldn't mind if KT and Koch were a part of the discussion. Hopefully Carlton, Norf and the Saints are interested in Voss/Bassett too.

Its time to move past the `I've lost faith' thread, people. We're in the endgame now. Brad Scott stepped down, so we've had the first kill of the season, and he was under contract too.

Ken, its time for you to do the right thing and let our club rebuild from the nothing you've forged.

KT & Kochie, its time for you to do the right thing and shove Ken towards resignation, and spend less time seeding ******** into Dwayne's earhole.
I'm so glad to see this thread. So f****** pissed off after that game. This guy (restraining myself not to resort to name calling) must take responsibility for this crap.

Will KT, Koch and the board have 1) the brains to realise that we are going nowhere under this guy, and 2) the balls to make the decision now?

God let's hope so.

He was the last man standing, and all these years later he is still standing.

Have we lost faith in the lost faith thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back