yhgfd.jpeg

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
I expected you to comment on my mostly crows flogs think hinkley is great.... and you didnt disappoint.
Didn't disappoint? So you only said that to get a reaction out of me? DAFUQ???
I'm not a Crows clown so stop trying to put a giant red button on my nose.

Last edited:

Chrizzt

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yes but the CLUB is promoting this news on the official website, which means the CLUB is happy.
Unless you're telling me that Ken manages the website? Which I personally doubt.
No, it just means the SOCIAL MEDIA DEPT is posting a story relevant to Port - it's got very little to do at all with what the club thinks.

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
No, it just means the SOCIAL MEDIA DEPT is posting a story relevant to Port - it's got very little to do at all with what the club thinks.
Well just saying I don't see any news about what Judd said about Teague yesterday on the Carlton website, but why not? Surely that's suitable news to promote on their official website no?

Yeah yeah it's no guarantee that it will mean a whole lot in the future, but this is the type of story I would usually find on third-party sports websites, not the official club website.

So... if Voss takes the Carlton job, does that make it more difficult for us to move Ken on?
Or does it help in clearing out some of the old wood for a new coach?

I know Voss is held in very high esteem at the club.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Didn't disappoint? So you only said that to get a reaction out of me? DAFUQ???
I'm not a Crows clown so stop trying to put a giant red button on my nose.

Looking at your posting history, you spend 99% of your time defending the coach or accusing others of being negative. Maybe if you posted a bit more on other subjects including games themselves, people would stop thinking you're just a guy taking the piss.

Chrizzt

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So... if Voss takes the Carlton job, does that make it more difficult for us to move Ken on?
Or does it help in clearing out some of the old wood for a new coach?

I know Voss is held in very high esteem at the club.
You'd imagine whoever we bought in as senior coach would want some say in the make up of the coaching group. Additionally, Voss would likely put his hand up for senior at Port. The combination of the two (i.e. Voss gets rejected for the role) would lead to Voss walking to a new club even as assistant, anyway.

Remember when Alan Richardson came out and categorically stated that he wasn't going to walk out on the club to take the St Kilda coaching job? And then like two days later he walked out on the club to take the St Kilda coaching job?

Remember when Alan Richardson came out and categorically stated that he wasn't going to walk out on the club to take the St Kilda coaching job? And then like two days later he walked out on the club to take the St Kilda coaching job?

Remember when he had a clause in his contract which allowed him to do so?

Sep 18, 2011
here
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea / Ferrari F1
Remember when Ross Lyon had a year to run with St Kilda and walked out to coach Freo?

People who believe what coaches or clubs say to the media haven't followed AFL long or are a little gullible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back