• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nor should he. If I was him, I'd be staying put too.
plokjhg.png
sdfghjk.jpeg

Last edited:

Lol at dewy being second last on that list, the man is a god for what he's achieved at gold coast this year given their list

What's he achieved? Waiting until round 8 to start getting belted by 100 points every week?

Yeah, he's on a hiding to nothing, but I'd stop short of saying he's a God.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ilias M

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2015
Port Adelaide, Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Talking to my port friend... she's worried that hinkley will go to carlton... and who would we replace him with... Schofield or Montgomery was my answer...

She replies back with they need to learn from hinkley for a few more years....

She didnt like my answer.

Yeah because 7 years isn’t enough of learning 🤦‍♂️ Sadly this is a lot of Port supporters they’ve been ingrained to not question not demand. Far cry what we use to stand for

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
Because we don’t want to waste another season. You know like we have the last 4.
Yes, but not only have we just come off of a win, but we are currently contending for the top eight and have shown some of our best performances of the year in recent weeks. Name one coach that was sacked under these circumstances?

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yes, but not only have we just come off of a win, but we are currently contending for the top eight and have shown some of our best performances of the year in recent weeks. Name one coach that was sacked under these circumstances?
Contending for the top 8 ? Yes we are coming of a good win, a week after coming of a bad loss.

Had it not been for all the bad losses we’d be contending for the top 2.

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
Contending for the top 8 ? Yes we are coming of a good win, a week after coming of a bad loss.

Had it not been for all the bad losses we’d be contending for the top 2.
We are certainly not the only ones in the comp suffering from inconsistency at the moment.
In fact, excluding Geelong and maybe WCE depending on how they finish the year, it seems that almost every team in the eight, or contending the eight, has suffered from upset losses and poor performances. And after what those Dogs did to the Cats I wouldn't say our loss to them was unbearable.

frostyyy

Draftee
Jun 15, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hinkley is a master idiot. Dropping SPP for literally no reason and bringing in a king spud from Freo. Playing Zac Butters over SPP?

Hinkley also dropped SPP after his "master stroke" of playing SPP as a forward and leaving him out of the center bounce when Port kept losing the center bounce.

Hinkley needs to go asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back