Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see posts like this it reminds me of Ron Weasley's howler.
Me and the keyboard warriors outside the boardroom

still-of-imelda-staunton,-tom-felton,-jamie-waylett-and-katie-leung-in-harry-potter-si-ordinul-phoenix-large-picture.jpg

We won't pay out a 2 or 3 mill contract while we are still in the finals race.

We probably won't do it at all. It's a big * up and nobody wants to be held responsible. Everyone want to be here for the 150th celebrations and then make a quick exit.

Koch is already setting Voss up as a scapegoat instead. He won't be here next season.

If you want to make sure they get the message, someone should take El Scorchos banner to our last 3 home games. Otherwise you are probably sitting through another year of this.

The Data Warehouse assures us that next year is when the magic happens:

30+: Ryder, Westhoff, Gray, Boak, Ebert, Rockliff, Hartlett, Dixon, Broadbent

29: Jonas, Motlop, Watts, Trengove

28: Lycett, S Gray, McKenzie, Sutcliffe

Also, “Richmond”.
The Data Whorehouse*

Are we really a vocal minority? Back in 2015 and 2016 there probably was ( i was one of them) but now it seems so blatantly obvious to the majority of supporters that Kenny needs to go but it still appears we've got a club administration that has no intentions of sacking him just yet.

When i hear stuff like "how quickly we forget that he saved a basket case" it is so frustrating. Between 2001 and 2007 we played in 6 out of 7 finals series, finished top 4 5 times, won 3 minor premierships and won a premiership from 2 grand final appearances but because we spent 2 years in the bottom 4 in 2011-2012 we are supposed to be grateful now of consistent 9th and 10th placements?

You've got to be kidding me!!!

Every side hits the bottom 4 at some point and how quickly do the ken defenders forget Primus had to lead the club off the smell of an oily rag. Ken probably just reaped the benefits of those 2 bottoming out years.

I thought this thread was a bit toxic in the pre season and i was willing to give Kenny one last chance to do something with this team, so i refrained myself from adding more negative comments but he has failed miserably once again and the gloves need to come off now. This guy has to be sacked.

One of the problems is that Keith and Kochy probably should go with him too, but then who actually fires the shots? Maybe Kochy can stay to fire the bullets on Keith and Ken and then he can go too at the end of 2020.

Last edited:
Disagree - I reckon the Swedish chef would do a better job in the coach's box!!!!
KT: If you were head coach who would lead the midfield?
Chef:Bork, bork, bork!
KT: Who should have been captain in 2019?
Chef: Bork, bork, bork!

KT to Koch: Well feedback has the fans want Boak in the midfield and back Captain, Chef is on the same page. Pay out Ken and make him caretaker.

When i hear stuff like "how quickly we forget that he saved a basket case" it is so frustrating.

I feel like a broken record, but at best it’s false memory, at worst it’s wilful gaslighting.

Hinkley, Koch and Thomas walked into a club that was still reeling, but massive foundations had been laid for them to build upon and all at a time when we were broke, friendless and powerless.

I don’t blame the average punter or phalanx of johnny-come-latelys for assuming that Koch was solely responsible for getting us to Adelaide Oval, and thinking Thomas was a lilac-scented business doyen where Duncanson and Haysman had been painted by a hostile media as bumbling fools out of their depth, or that Hinkley reached into his pocket upon arrival and Wingard, Ebert, Schulz, Boak, Gray, Hartlett, Jonas & Westhoff spilled out.

But the likes of Rucci and decades-long ‘true believers’ should know better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make of this what you will.
Speaking to my hairdresser this morning, who has a pretty reliable information providing truck driving customer, who is also a Port supporter.
Truckie reckons 2 container loads of gear has been shipped out of Hinkley's home of recent.
I didnt ask where to unfortunately.

It's either trash or treasure.

Speaking to my hairdresser this morning, who has a pretty reliable information providing truck driving customer, who is also a Port supporter.
Truckie reckons 2 container loads of gear has been shipped out of Hinkley's home of recent.

His son is moving probably just his computers

Does anyone seriously believe that Koch and KT will have the balls to sack Hinkley?

Koch will defend him to the hilt as otherwise he will have to admit that he made a mistake reappointing Hinkley and his ego won't that allow to happen.

All 3 of them should be out of the club immediately.

Off to his new home in Melbourne with a bit of luck.

I urge people to turn up on Saturday night with something similar to the photo below. I will be.

View attachment 713264
I will be turning up, almost. Will be near the Oval but attending the Book Of Mormon, which I am certain will give me more joy.

Do we actually know the real numbers for membership yet, or are we just guessing that people have dropped off?

Our home crowds are down 2,000 this year, but the powers that be can easily explain that way due to rain.

I will be turning up, almost. Will be near the Oval but attending the Book Of Mormon, which I am certain will give me more joy.
It certainly will. You'll be singing Hasa Diga Eebowai thinking about Ken (you'll get it once you've seen it)

2 + more years on his contract. Probably just moved to the bigger house at the top of the hill

Do we actually know the real numbers for membership yet, or are we just guessing that people have dropped off?

Our home crowds are down 2,000 this year, but the powers that be can easily explain that way due to rain.

It will be too late, but the real drop off will be the amount who stop their auto renewals at this year end. I for one will be doing this. I am just not up for every game next year and will just pick the occasional game. Will keep a basic membership as the club is bigger than a douche bag coach.

The standards and expectations of this group have dropped so much it isn’t even funny. 2 years ago we We’re expecting too 4 finishes, now we’d be happy to sneak into finals. If Ken is selling this as a rebuild that’s bullshit. We traded for Ryder, Dixon, Watts and brought in Motlop and Rocky purely to push for a premiership. That has failed spectacularly and someone (read: Ken, KT and Koch) needs to be held accountable for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back