The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Data Warehouse assures us that next year is when the magic happens:

30+: Ryder, Westhoff, Gray, Boak, Ebert, Rockliff, Hartlett, Dixon, Broadbent

29: Jonas, Motlop, Watts, Trengove

28: Lycett, S Gray, McKenzie, Sutcliffe

Also, “Richmond”.

I could live with about 5 of those blokes remaining the list next year.

B0ydmental

It used to hurt
Sep 18, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Perhaps Ken has drawn a line in the sand and sending some books back to the publisher?

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Yes, at the convention.
You've met Janus? o_O

I kept an eye out for him at the conference but couldn't find a pimply face 15 year old sucking on an unlit pipe and carrying around a hardback copy of "The Art of War".

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
You know damn well that's not what they'd do.

Monty and Schofield have probably already had bags of $$ thrown at them by Ricciuto.
Monty and Schofield will be given a shot at head coach sooner or later.. hopefully not at the crows.. will be interesting have any of them put that hand up for the carlton st kilda ect jobs?

Would like to think hinkley will be gone soon.. and if so we promote one of them (if he is the best candidate) for the top job.

Monty and Schofield will be given a shot at head coach sooner or later.. hopefully not at the crows.. will be interesting have any of them put that hand up for the carlton st kilda ect jobs?

Would like to think hinkley will be gone soon.. and if so we promote one of them (if he is the best candidate) for the top job.
Yup, which is why I think we can move Hinkley into a 'development' role (or some s**t) so as not to have to pay him out and then appoint one of those two.

Job done!

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Poor form by Janus.. i still front everyone here when I'm proven wrong..
Janus has been coming back week in week out arguing his point for 4 years, and the club has repeatedly let him down despite his positivity. I don't begrudge him a break. He'll be back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wakelin says the Port players seem to have too much in their heads.
Compared us to how the Saints played. Saints played with such freedom and instinct.

Same as North and Carlton, even Port when Hocking and Primus were caretaker coaches.

The longer a coach is there, the more they have to justify their position with coaching sorcery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back