Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all seriousness we actually can't afford financially to sack him.. I think the membership offsets and reduced crowds will still be less of a financial dent to the club than sacking him in the next few weeks.. I could be wrong but it's not like our soft cap is pretty. I want him gone more than anyone but is it physically possible.. ?

Physically possible? Yes
Financially practical? Doubtful

AFL House trolling our “finals or fail” party line, on so many levels.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app
It's all scripted for maximum drama.

They know that all the other teams will fall over to give Port one last chance at finals.

They also know that given that chance that Port will find an inexplicable way to lose said game in dramatic fashion.

Perfect theatre.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

27000 vs gws Saturday night.

That's about 18000 upset port supporters not rocking up.. let that sink in... swish it around in ya mouth a little... taste bad? It's only going to get worse...

Tells me the majority went to support and the MINORITY stayed home to sulk like they 10

E4FE4D1D-7CDD-43D3-AF81-6DD2AF132AB1.jpeg

Tredrea On FIVEaa 🎙

🎙 Tredders on FIVEaa Rowey and Bicks “The thing that drives Port fans nuts is Port have had seven goalless qtrs this year. In that time the opposition has kicked 22.21 and Port has kicked 0.20. That’s 20 scoring shots and you haven’t kicked a goal. That’s where your game is at”

🎙 “The easy fix on the kick doesn’t work. They got in all these good kicks, Rockliff, Watts, Motlop, but what are we seeing in the form? Yes one is injured, but why are we always caught in the same situation? That’s the frustration for Port fans”

🎙 “What is unknown is whether Hinkley’s ‘3 year extension’ is unconditional. There’s a lot of talk that it was actually a 2 year deal with an option if you play finals. That’s what I can’t get confirmed anywhere and I don’t know”

🎙 “You can understand the sentiment that the Port fans aren’t happy. AFC could afford to pay the tax if they want and move the coach on right now. It’ll cost them $2m over two years plus the tax on top, but we all know in this town they print money.”

🎙 “Crows are financial, Port have got their issues. How would Port do it? Would they need to promote from within or not? But at the end of the day you’ve got to look at your program and ask if it’s working and is there ways to improve”

🎙 “I’m not going to sit here and say yes that’s the right call (to sack Ken). I don’t know what the financial issue of Port is. I don’t know how much money they have in the bank to do it. I don’t know what the footy dept spend is.”

🎙 “At the end of the day you have got to ask yourself, have you developed your list? I think they’ve evolved their list but they’ve missed their window and that’s what Port fans are filthy at”

🎙Port still hasnt shown the Ryder/Lycett ruck swap with a permanent forward in Dixon. For me Dougal Howard is not a permanent forward, he’s a pinch hitter. I called it at nauseam on the weekend, where is the CHF or key position hitting up the line?”

🎙 “We saw dumb play, they’re kicking long and high to Garner on Finlayson or Himmelberg behind the footy. Then in the last qtr he went fwd, they didnt lower their eyes & look to him knowing Davis would drop off and play their man. They play dumb footy”

The sheer ******* arrogance of the board to expect Port supporters to sit through another 12 months of Hinkley because their bean counters have run the numbers and realised that they can't squeeze in Christmas bonuses as well as paying Ken out, and they don't want to upset the AFL by asking for more money and won't we just be quiet and put up with it for a little bit longer...

HOW ABOUT YOU DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THE PORT ADELAIDE FOOTBALL CLUB YOU PACK OF CHODE-GUZZLING CAMPAIGNERS!

David Koch, Kevin Osborn, Amanda Vanstone, @GPannis Holly Ransom, @EddieMcGuire Cos Cardone, Ross Haslam, Jamie Restas, Trevor Thiele, Gavin Wanganeen...

Find the money guys. Just ******* find it. I don't care if you need to start organising bake stalls on your days off and force-selling your grandma raffle tickets, scrape the coins together because if you think Port supporters are just going to sit around twiddling our thumbs and funnelling money into your pockets for another year while Hinkley rains s**t down on our faces in the form of a pressure hose of coke zero, you're all a great deal stupider than your overstuffed CVs suggest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sheer ******* arrogance of the board to expect Port supporters to sit through another 12 months of Hinkley because their bean counters have run the numbers and realised that they can't squeeze in Christmas bonuses as well as paying Ken out, and they don't want to upset the AFL by asking for more money and won't we just be quiet and put up with it for a little bit longer...

HOW ABOUT YOU DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THE PORT ADELAIDE FOOTBALL CLUB YOU PACK OF CHODE-GUZZLING CAMPAIGNERS!

David Koch, Kevin Osborn, Amanda Vanstone, @GPannis Holly Ransom, @EddieMcGuire Cos Cardone, Ross Haslam, Jamie Restas, Trevor Thiele, Gavin Wanganeen...

Find the money guys. Just ******* find it. I don't care if you need to start organising bake stalls on your days off and force-selling your grandma raffle tickets, scrape the coins together because if you think Port supporters are just going to sit around twiddling our thumbs and funnelling money into your pockets for another year while Hinkley rains s**t down on our faces in the form of a pressure hose of coke zero, you're all a great deal stupider than your overstuffed CVs suggest.
Clever. Laffed my ed off. Ross Haslam is gone I hear. Otherwise your post is theraperfect.

Anyone have a link to the audio of Tredreas interview on 5AA?

Duncanson and Haysman were prepared to sacrifice their jobs to save the Port Adelaide Football Club from ruin. Any of these chumps going to make themselves accountable and throw themselves on the mercy of the AFL for some assistance in fixing a problem that AFL appointees created?

Duncanson and Haysman were prepared to sacrifice their jobs to save the Port Adelaide Football Club from ruin. Any of these chumps going to make themselves accountable and throw themselves on the mercy of the AFL for some assistance in fixing a problem that AFL appointees created?
I doubt it very much, they don't care what we want, just like the co-captains, they are prepared to ignore members. Hinkley will be there next year but I wont be.
Muppets, all of them.

Warren be all like

EK7z0zV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back