Sack Jeff Gieschen

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem with that particular rule, the rule Bartlett so strongly defends, is that what was hands-in-the-back became hands-on-the-back. If a player is not unduly impeded, play on. We should be looking to making the game for free-flowing, awarding so many ridiculous free kicks for minor infringements is ruining the game.

I think Jeff Gieschen should be sacked too, what I don't understand, is, what restrictions is someone with a "red card" given. So you can get a red card, and still start new posts:confused:

Seems like a stupid idea. I would of thought that once you got a red card, you couldn't post, never mind a new post. Perhaps thats why we have so many id!ots on here, because there is no accountability.

Nothing against the original poster, but if you have a red card, surely some exclusion period applies. Whats the deal:confused:

Dude, did you not think that maybe he got his red card some time AFTER creating this thread and for something completely unrelated?

Dude, did you not think that maybe he got his red card some time AFTER creating this thread and for something completely unrelated?

Hence why I asked Whats the deal:confused: at the end of the message. I am asking, are you prevented from posting if you get a red card?????????????? Not potting for this guy, just others that seem hell bent on weighing in to convo's with red card on their names. I was getting abusive messages off a red card pest. Why can he still post. Should be off line for a period after the Red Card, not PMing me every couple of days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back