Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Koch's tie in that photo is atrocious. I wore happy pants in 1990 that had the same design

I bought a crappy fluro shirt that color and "style" in Bali in 1991 and went to the Sari club in it. Had it on the night I nearly got arrested and my mate broke his arm (events not at all connected). Don't believe I've ever been intoxicted enough to wear happy pants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donald Dickie just sold his NDIS business for $40m. Now that's real business acumen

Maybe he could be our new President? (I was going to say first Indigenous president, then I double checked and realised he was Maori).
The fact that a man with THAT haircut in that preseason final sold a business for $40m shows us anything is possible

Donald Dickie just sold his NDIS business for $40m. Now that's real business acumen

Maybe he could be our new President? (I was going to say first Indigenous president, then I double checked and realised he was Maori).

The selfish part of my brain went straight to "maybe he could use half of that money to pay off the club's debt, get the licence back from the AFL and return the club to member control so we could oust the current weak board and admin", but that isn't going to happen

While on the topic of things that aren't going to happen, if I win $160m in Powerball on Thursday this is exactly what I'm going to do

Did anybody hear the mention of ‘stability’ the Westminster system provides Australia last night when they were talking to him during the funeral lead up.

Had to laugh, he loves stability.
Necro'd for the lols.

Scamming and Skimming Government largesse is a skill I guess.
I presume you'd prefer he made his money by destroying the planet in search of fossil fuels rather than by helping disabled people?

I presume you'd prefer he made his money by destroying the planet in search of fossil fuels rather than by helping disabled people?

Or Lithium. Or exploiting child labor in the search for Cobalt. Or profiting from human rights abusers in the search for "clean energy". Yeah helping disabled people doesn't sound too bad to me.

Anyway, back on topic, I would rather stick needles in my eyeballs than watch Sunrise. Besides the obvious spew that is Koch, the racist Natalie Barr absolutely does my head in.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back