Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

My god i'd kill for a new CEO and President that say simple ******* stuff like "we are here to win" and "we exist to win premierships" and you can tell they ******* mean it.

MrPlow

Club Legend
Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
lol imagine anyone from 1870-2004 coming out and saying there was "alot to like" about a 1 win season, and being so chipper about the men's result and 'trajectory'.

What even is our football club, it's a steaming pile of s**t with no identity.

Yeah but we could have easily won so many more. So basically we’re the premiers

Interesting comments by Ben D and Tredders.

1670380276130.png

Tredders may be askew on the whole vaccine thing, but at least if he had the job he'd demand standards and command respect in the football world.

That's literally all I ******* want, and we can't even get that. We sold our soul when Koch came on. Gave it all up in desperation for a 'high profile president' and we may never reclaim it. What we needed at that time was Bucky...not Koch. A true football administrator who had that perfect blend of business and footy. That ship is well sailed now.

We now have the barefoot investor in charge of a football club.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Tredders may be askew on the whole vaccine thing, but at least if he had the job he'd demand standards and command respect in the football world.

That's literally all I ******* want, and we can't even get that. We sold our soul when Koch came on. Gave it all up in desperation for a 'high profile president' and we may never reclaim it. What we needed at that time was Bucky...not Koch. A true football administrator who had that perfect blend of business and footy. That ship is well sailed now.

We now have the barefoot investor in charge of a football club.
The Barefoot Investor demands far more accountability than Koch.

FourthTimeAround

Cancelled
Jun 6, 2022
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My god i'd kill for a new CEO and President that say simple ******* stuff like "we are here to win" and "we exist to win premierships" and you can tell they ******* mean it.
Just wanted to say a few things.

We, as Port Adelaide, in any competition, at any level, are here to win.

We, as Port Adelaide, in any competition, at any level, exist to win premierships.

That is all I have to say.

Oct 30, 2002
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Notre Dame
Koch has lived in Sydney since 1968 when he was twelve. I'm sure he enjoyed his trips to Alberton as a kid. He probably made his first dollar collecting empty bottles. He might have seen the '65 GF - everyone else in Adelaide was there. Then Sturt . . . I cannot fathom how he would have followed Port at all until the late 80s. My memories of seeing him on television years ago remind me that he was a Rugby Union man. Despite more than a decade in charge of our club, he knows nothing about the game, and has no real appreciation for our club and its history. If it were up to him, he'd replace the honour boards with mirrors. A totally self-absorbed eejit is our president. Kobe and Lebron? Who told him about them? And wasn't Kenny on the money - "just like Kochie said".

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
Being reminded this guy is president of the club makes me want to remove my brain with a spoon. If I did, I would fit into Sunrise's target audience.

I think the only (certainly the last) time I've ever watched his show was when I was flicking through channels the morning after the Lindt Cafe siege ended. Found out that the Kill Squad had gone in literally minutes after I'd gone to bed the night before and they were rolling through the same footage every two minutes. Natalie Barr was doing most of the talking, Koch standing there looking stupid. That was in 2014 when we were seemingly on the up and up, so Kochie might've been okay then.

I'm all for sack koch yesterday, but I'm still of the belief the rot started with Ken and KT, not David.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
The rot started with Koch and Cardone deciding after the 2014 Prelim that PAFC was their Xmas gift to themselves to play with any way they chose.

Those two started to use the Club for the sole purpose of making themselves look like superstars.

The giveaway was the Farriss Bros fiasco, round 2 season 2015, which caught Koch in the spotlight fending off the goal umpire as the siren blew yet again and the ball was bounced with them all, following Koch’s lead, still in the goalsquare.

Such behaviour deserved sanction from the AFL that included a Club fine that Koch should’ve been made to pay, in public, out of his own pocket.

He still refuses to understand that he did something way out of line. But that’s the sort of numbnut he is.

He is convinced he is god’s gift to the human race.

Last edited:

MrMeaner

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The rot started with Koch and Cardone deciding after the 2014 Prelim that PAFC was their Xmas gift to themselves to play with any way they chose.

Those two started to use the Club for the sole purpose of making themselves look like superstars.

The giveaway was the Farriss Bros fiasco, round 2 season 2015, which caught Koch in the spotlight fending off the goal umpire as the siren blew yet again and the ball was bounced with them them all, following Koch’s lead, still in the goalsquare.

Such behaviour deserved sanction from the AFL that included a Club fine that Koch should’ve been made to pay, in public, out of his own pocket.

He still refuses to understand that he did something way out of line. But that’s the sort of numbnut he is.

He is convinced he is god’s gift to the human race.

Yeah, that was our club's version of jumping the shark.

Back