Sack Of Crap Show - After The Bounce

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
Has anyone actually watched this s**t show on Fox Footy? With Dunstall, Gaze, Frawley and Lynch.

I don't understand how you can run an hour show on a footy channel, not talking about footy one bit.

It's a show primarily focused on mucking around like The Footy Show, without recapping games, talking about current issues in football, or players. It's basically just Dunstall taking diving lessons, ect...

I've switched off. Does anyone else actually like this? I'm hoping EMT actually talks about footy.

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
Turn it up, ya blugger

also on a side note are you upset because your looking for the rare positive news you can find about Richmond:eek:

Now I know what this is about, You wanted them to report on your game against Geelong and got disappointed when they were mucking around on Grampas old medicine.:) typical Richmond supporters

Troll_Face_.png

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Not sure how much of a career in special comments Spud had to begin with, but I'm don't think acting like an absolute imbecile every Sunday is the best way to earn respect in the media.

Trade Frawley and Gaze/Fleming (what are they even doing there?) for Brian Taylor (crap, they got rid of him) and someone with a decent sense of humour like Liam Pickering and the show would be great.

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
Got it on in the background waiting for Jurrah interview on EMT. It's still a heap of s**t alright. The scripted comedy is painful to watch. Appeals to the lowest common denominator i.e. *s.

Is Gaze meant to be an upgrade on Fleming?

Meanwhile Frawley is the king of all ********s.

May 3, 2007
Bugtussle, Oklahoma
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
WEST HAM : THE POSH : FORT WILLIAM
Turn it up, ya blugger

also on a side note are you upset because your looking for the rare positive news you can find about Richmond:eek:

Now I know what this is about, You wanted them to report on your game against Geelong and got disappointed when they were mucking around on Grampas old medicine.:) typical Richmond supporters

with champagne comedy like this you'd be right at home on this show....make some enquiries and see if you can get a gig.

I would never consider watching a show with Frawley, Lynch or Dunstall talking about footy. Definitely no reason to watch one of those neanderthals if they're trying to do a funny show semi-related to footy.

Lets Roar like '44

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
For **** sake. Get a sense of humour, it's a great show.

Yeh people have to realise, there are football shows which go in depth like On the Couch, and there are varity entertainment football shows like The Footy Show. Not ALL shows have to be serious, there is room for some laughter on tv.

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeh people have to realise, there are football shows which go in depth like On the Couch, and there are varity entertainment football shows like The Footy Show. Not ALL shows have to be serious, there is room for some laughter on tv.

There are also shows which manage to do both, like League Teams (pre-Brereton) and The Sunday Footy Show. The key is getting genuinely funny footy people (League Teams even managed to carry Tony Shaw when Brian Taylor was there) and just letting it happen, rather than getting funny non-footy people/alleged 'comedians' and telling them: "be funny." Ever seen Charles Barkley on an NBA program? How much of what he says do you think is scripted? How many production meetings do you reckon he attends? Though, come to think of it, someone like Dr. Turf would be fantastic on After the Bounce, so I guess the "letting it happen" bit is what's essential, rather than trying to force it.

Worst football show on TV..this ridiculous attempt at humour.....it's embarassing, can;t believe that as pay tv subscriber on a 24/7 footy channel we have this rot.

Patrick Smith had something to say about it...

Cross-dressing critic drags on about tutu rule
  • by: Patrick Smith

DANNY Frawley is chief executive of the AFL Coaches Association. You would not know that if you have ever watched pay-TV show Before The Bounce. It is a program so lacking any quality of any sort, it makes vaudeville look Shakespearian.

Frawley plays an integral part in the production. You might see him in a tutu, or a woman's dress. He might be wearing a long blonde wig. He might be involved in some physical contests with panel member and former Hawthorn full-forward Jason Dunstall, which takes you uncomfortably to Seinfeld and the mandatory feats of strength required in the ritual of the Festivus.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...-about-tutu-rule/story-e6frg7uo-1226289855488

CEO of the coaches association...how embarassing

Rubbish junk TV

It's interesting whenever he gets asked something about the Coaches, he becomes almost an entirely different person. He's clearly hamming it up for the show, but obviously he can be the composed, responsible person that being head of the Coaches' Association requires, so people need to lighten up. I think he's a great character and it's rare to find on TV these days.

Back