Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
OMG... who would bother!

I'm not sure how the issue is "originality" though. The issue seems to be that someone has photoshopped it and sent it in.

Which makes them foolish (especially given the nature of Thursday's game should've made it clear it wasn't real) - but we already knew that about the show!

Ahh do people send those things in do they? I thought it was stuff they'd "seen" themselves.

Well then yes, thats incredibly pathetic. So maybe originality isn't the issue, but clearly fact checking is!

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Ahh do people send those things in do they? I thought it was stuff they'd "seen" themselves.

Well then yes, thats incredibly pathetic. So maybe originality isn't the issue, but clearly fact checking is!

Oh... now you say that I'm not 100% sure!

I seem to remember that Gaze would talk about people tweeting them in?

Perhaps it's me that has the issue with fact checking!

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Oh... now you say that I'm not 100% sure!

I seem to remember that Gaze would talk about people tweeting them in?

Perhaps it's me that has the issue with fact checking!

Maybe its a bit of both. I've only watched the show maybe three times so my original assumption was probably wrong.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I tell you what does s**t me about the show (although I clearly don't have as many bugbears as others!) - it's getting people in an audience to shout their support for an organisation whose primary business is addicting your kids to their shitty food and making them fat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
It's a trainwreak. Didn't Before the Game write the how-to guide on how to cover the footy with a bit of light entertainment? These blokes make up for the rubbish they're delivering by shouting louder and louder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back