Sack Of Crap Show - After The Bounce

Aug 27, 2007
brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
Yep, it's a light hearted look at footy on a Sunday evening after a round has been completed. It's not meant to be in depth, that's the whole point of it. I don't understand why people watch it if they don't like it.
. People are allowed to to say why they don't like it. The show was great before they started thatbreal bounce s**t and the same s**t jokes about jason

mcfly7

Debutant
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Cam Mooney makes this show unwatchable, his personality seems so forced compared to the others, it's like his trying really hard to fit in with the cool kids.

davywap

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
on a chair
AFL Club
Collingwood
Let's hope not.

It's all forced and fake. A show for eight year olds.

After a 1 year hiatus of Foxtel I saw it was back last night, and quickly discovered it's just as s**t as ever. For a show that's supposed to be funny, it's the least funny show I can remember seeing. Angela's Ashes is funnier than this show.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
After a 1 year hiatus of Foxtel I saw it was back last night, and quickly discovered it's just as s**t as ever. For a show that's supposed to be funny, it's the least funny show I can remember seeing. Angela's Ashes is funnier than this show.

It's ridiculously forced. Frawley's fake laugh and Dunstall yelling at the camera drives me bonkers. As funny as a kick in the nuts.

Mar 19, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
It's ridiculously forced. Frawley's fake laugh and Dunstall yelling at the camera drives me bonkers. As funny as a kick in the nuts.

Poor Frawley (who reads these boards btw). Plays the buffoon because it's the only shtick he's got but he should know that such crap has a limited lifespan. Soon he'll be hanging with Dipper and Hawkins.

Jan 30, 2004
bentleigh
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
While the old notion that comedy is best left to comedians is far from full proof, it has a bit of merit when it comes to The Bounce. As near always, ex footballers trying to be funny is a recipe for comedic disaster. The Front Bar works beautifully because they don’t go down that path. Dunstall could actually be really good in his straightish man role if he had a talent like Molloy to work off. Frawley and Mooney are just not up to it and the interchangeable third banana rarely gives much.

SuperSteele22

Premiership Player
Nov 6, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone watching? The bird they’ve got on tonight is a perfect example of why earmuffs exist. And I thought that Tegan was annoying

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Why do fox footy keep putting birds on the Bounce when they have absolutely nothing to contribute that is relevant to the past weekend of footy

I’m here for Chief and Spud’s banter only

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I tune in because in the past, it has given me a light hearted chuckle at the weekend of footy. However, I have to admit, the past 2 shows have been lame and it needs to find something to help it along. I've always been one to enjoy Dunstall going off his nut about dribble kicks, etc, but the show seems to totally rely upon it, and it's getting a little stale. Done properly, the format for the show should be a winning one. As I said, nothing better than a light hearted look at the weekend on a Sunday evening. These contests between Spud and Brian Lake have been nothing short of dull.

As for that female tonight ... no more please.

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Yknow that horrible feeling you used to get as a teenager at about 3pm on a Sunday, realising that the weekend was nearly over and your parents were about to start hassling you about your homework. I still get that feeling as a 34 year old thinking about work the next day, but now The Bounce comes along and kicks me in the balls as well ...

Oct 3, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd, Perth Glory.
It always frustrates me at the end of the afternoon Sunday game when instead of going to a post game show you see Dunstall big head pop up and you know this s**t show is about to start.

Back