Sack Of Crap Show - After The Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think Kids who its apparently aimed at would put up with this s**t. It must pay well to make dicks of themselves like that. That Frawley segment...perplexing.

I tune in because in the past, it has given me a light hearted chuckle at the weekend of footy. However, I have to admit, the past 2 shows have been lame and it needs to find something to help it along. I've always been one to enjoy Dunstall going off his nut about dribble kicks, etc, but the show seems to totally rely upon it, and it's getting a little stale. Done properly, the format for the show should be a winning one. As I said, nothing better than a light hearted look at the weekend on a Sunday evening. These contests between Spud and Brian Lake have been nothing short of dull.

As for that female tonight ... no more please.

Problem is, Lake is just not funny. Ever.

Oddly, Bounce this week is on at 6pm right after North vs Hawthorn, this means GC vs Brisbane will be on while Bounce is on (over on 503). Who the hell thought that was a good idea? I doubt Bounce rolls in the ratings as it is, now the people that watch this show have to choose between watching it and watching actual football. I get it's not the biggest match but why put it on at 6 and not the normal time of 7:30?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oddly, Bounce this week is on at 6pm right after North vs Hawthorn, this means GC vs Brisbane will be on while Bounce is on (over on 503). Who the hell thought that was a good idea? I doubt Bounce rolls in the ratings as it is, now the people that watch this show have to choose between watching it and watching actual football. I get it's not the biggest match but why put it on at 6 and not the normal time of 7:30?

Exactly.

Weird how when there is a guy on TV, nobody comments "who did he **** to get that gig"
:rolleyes:

Well i know why spud, dunstall, gaze, odonnell, higginbotham, Fleming, lake, mooney x 2 get a gig. Is she a big deal in Melbourne apart from her netball?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back