Sack Of Crap Show - After The Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never hated Bounce as much as others - I don't mind the concept of something mindless at the end of the weekend, and while it's cringey at times, it doesn't pretend to be anything that it isn't.

I'm curious what others think of Bounce with Up the Guts now 2 weeks in, cos for me Bounce is starting to look like Parks & Rec level comedy in comparison!

You mean Up the Guts is a lot better than Bounce? P&R is a pretty crappy benchmark

I actually tuned in to last night's show. Five seconds in, Spud Frawley was shouting "BWAHAHAHA! Suck s**t Hawthorn!" like a 14yo Geelong supporter on Bay 13. (I'm paraphrasing.) Anyway, I blinked twice, just to make sure that was what i was actually seeing on Fox Footy and then I switched off. LOL. I literally lasted 15 seconds.

I guess it's a good way to hone the demographics of your audience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For God's sake when are they going to realise that Sharni Layton has no talent whatsoever. She adds nothing to the show, does nothing funny, is clueless about the game, just shrieks and screams and repeats the phrase "Chieffy" which no-one has ever called Dunstall.

I can only presume they wanted to add a female to the panel and all of Fox’s credible and talented females (Jones, Loughnan, Olle) said ‘no way am I going anywhere near that ****’ so they grabbed Layton who sounds like a wharfie and doesn’t add much.

Who would watch this s**t?
45 seconds in wow just wow......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back